|Nazanin Mandi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nazanin Mandi is an American actress, model, and singer who is best known for her appearance on shows like How to Make a Reality Star (2017), The Platinum Life (2017), and Rockstar Academy (2011). She is also distinguished for her relationship with singer and songwriter Miguel Jontel Pimentel. Nazanin is a talented singer who competed in American Idol and made it amongst the top 35 contestants. She is also a stunning model who has amassed a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Nazanin Aliza Mandighomi
Valencia, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nazanin has studied extensively in the musical theater especially jazz and classical music.
Actress, Model, Singer
- Father – Ali Reza Mandighomi
- Mother – Luz Cecilia Saenz
- Siblings – She has 3 brothers.
Nazanin is represented by –
- Abrams Artists Agency
- Darla of Grey Space Group
Pop, Dance, Electric, Jazz, Classical
Nazanin signed with the record label Soul Diggaz Entertainment when she was 19 years old.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nazanin has dated –
- Miguel (2005-2021; 2022) – Nazanin and singer-songwriter Miguel started dating in 2005. The super romantic couple got engaged to each other in 2016 and got married in November 2018 at the Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Simi Valley, California. In September 2021, it was revealed that the couple had separated. In February 2022, the couple announced that they were back together in a relationship. In October 2022, it was revealed that Nazanin had filed for divorce from Miguel.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and White)
She has Persian, Mexican, Spanish, and Native American ancestry.
Square face shape
Nazanin has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Eckō Unltd.
- Roar Clothing
- Lovenci Clothing
- Chynna Dolls Swimwear
Best Known For
- Being featured in several editorials such as Cosmogirl and Seventeen Magazine
- Starring in many shows like How to Make a Reality Star (2017) and The Platinum Life (2017)
- Dating singer and songwriter Miguel Jontel Pimentel
- Modeling for several popular brands including Lilly Ghalichi
As a Singer
Nazanin has participated in several talent competitions such as Next Big Star, American Idol, and Rock Star Academy.
She has also sung many music covers like God Help The Outcasts from The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) and Summertime by Ella Fitzgerald.
First TV Show
Nazanin made her first TV show appearance as Vicky on That’s So Raven in 2004.
Nazanin loves to workout and trains at least 2 to 3 times a week under the guidance of her trainer. Her exercise routine is based on achieving a toned body through strength training and a limitation on cardio exercises.
For her diet, she doesn’t maintain a strict diet and relishes food like burger, pizza, and candies. However, she maintains a balance. In order to build energy, she eats dishes made from chicken, fish, brown rice, and all fruit juices.
Nazanin Mandi Facts
- She can sing in 5 different languages.
- She started singing and dancing when she was merely 3 years old.
- Nazanin was discovered at the age of 10, by a photographer at In-N-Out Burger who thought that she was already into modeling.
- In 2018, she collaborated with Chynna Dolls under the title NazaninMandi x ChynnaDolls to release her exotic line of swimsuits.
- In the past, she competed in American Idol. However, once she made to the top 35 contestants, a background check had revealed that she lied about being 15 years old when she 16. After that, Nazanin was not allowed to compete.
- Nazanin moved to New York, when she was 18 years old, to start a career in acting. She also could not handle the fact that her parents were separating and wanted to stay away.
- In 2007, she was featured in Bobby Valentino’s Anonymous music video.
- For 5 years, Nazanin had worked at a clothing store while she attended casting sessions.
Featured Image by Nazanin Mandi / Instagram