|Karan Aujla Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 18, 1997|
Karan Aujla is an Indian singer, lyricist, and rapper who has belted several superhit Punjabi songs like Alcohol 2, Sh*t Talk, Lafaafe, and Don’t Worry and has written many such as Blessings of Bapu, Unity, and Scratch. His single Don’t Look managed to stay in the Asian Music Chart for more than 24 weeks and his number Hint trended for more than 5 days on YouTube in India. His Instagram account has amassed more than a million followers.
Jaskaran Singh Aujla
Ghurala, Punjab, India
Singer, Rapper, Lyricist
- Father – Balwinder Singh Aujla (Died in 2007)
- Mother – She died in 2007.
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
Pop, Rap, Hip Hop
- Rehaan Records
- Royal Music Gang
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Palak – He married his long-time girlfriend Palak in early 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘light brown’.
- Well-built stature
- Closely shaven mustache and beard
- Tattoos of his parents’ faces on his right arm
Karan Aujla Favorite Things
- Beverage – Punjabi-style tea
- People – Deceased parents, Wife
- Adores – Nephew Arjun
- Mentor And Inspiration – Deep Jandu
- Piece Of Advice – Wars are fought with conscience, not with bodies.
Karan Aujla Facts
- His parents passed away when he was only 9 years old and he was brought up by his sister and paternal uncle.
- He vented out the pain and agony in his heart due to his parents’ demise through songs that he wrote from a very young age.
- In his music video Facts, released in April 2019, the tattoos of his parents on his arm can be seen.
- When he was in the 9th standard, Aujla got introduced to Jassie Gill at a wedding ceremony after which the singer-actor grew fond of his work which eventually led to their collaboration in the song named Range which became an instant hit. Aujla has always expressed his gratitude to and reverence for the star for helping him in his initial years.
- After being granted a Canadian permanent residency, he moved and settled there and worked along with Deep Jandu who later became famous as a Punjabi singer and music director.
- The rivalry between Aujla and Punjabi singer-actor Sidhu Moose Wala has been made public with both taunting each other through their songs, the reason behind their enmity being a mystery.
- News had spread that he was attacked in Surrey, Canada on June 8, 2019, for which a Punjab-based gang even took responsibility but later withdrew their statement. The very next day, however, Aujla himself declared the piece of information to be nothing but a rumor circulated by the press.
- He was all over the news when during his visit to Mohali on November 22, 2019, he got involved in various traffic violations and was fined by the traffic police who took immediate action after a TikTok video was shared on several social media groups catching the singer, his friends, and fans on the Airport Road, driving recklessly with no seat belts on, and creating mayhem.
Featured Image by Karan Aujla / Instagram