|Neelam Muneer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1992|
Neelam Muneer is a Pakistani actress and model who is well-recognized for her work in various TV shows including Qaid-e-Tanhai, Dil Mom Ka Diya, Jal Pari, Meri Behan Maya, and Kahin Deep Jaley.
Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
According to sources, Neelam attended Karachi University, Karachi from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in philosophy.
- Mother – Neelam Muneer
- Siblings – She has 3 sisters.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neelam has dated –
- Saim Ali – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Neelam has Pakistani ancestry.
- Plush lower lip
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a mole on the left side near her upper lip.
- Pale white skin tone
Neelam has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- SkinWhite Goat Milk Whitening Cream
- Asim Jofa
- Sony Ericsson K700i
Neelam Muneer Facts
- She was raised single-handedly in Karachi by her mother Neelam Muneer.
- Neelam was only 3 years old when her father passed away.
- It was Italian-born former actor, director, and screenwriter Shamoon Abbasi who discovered her and offered her a television series.
- She made her debut TV show appearance in Thora Sa Aasman in 2016. From there, Neelam went on to be cast in her first theatrical film as Pari in Chupan Chupai in 2017, alongside the likes of actor Ahsan Khan and Ali Rizvi. For her role in the film, Neelam was nominated for “Best Film Actress” at the 17th Lux Style Awards.
- Since her debut theatrical film appearance in 2017, Neelam was cast in several other films such as Wrong No. 2, Kaaf Kangana, and Chakkar.
- Over the years, Neelam has appeared in videos for several music artists such as Fasad Ki Jar by Nabeel Shaukat Ali, Aithe Rakh by Abrar-Ul-Haq, and Yadaan Terian by Tehseen Chauhaan.
Featured Image By Neelam Muneer / Instagram