|Neeraj Pandey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1973|
Neeraj Pandey is an Indian director, producer, and screenwriter known for films like Baby, A Wednesday, M.S Dhoni, Special 26, Aiyaary, and many others. He won critical acclaim right from his first film A Wednesday. Neeraj is known to make films that are based on terrorism and national issues. In 2020, he has also ventured into the web zone and directed Special Ops on Hotstar. He started his career working for television and then ventured into films. Neeraj is also a known producer and has a production house in a joint partnership with Reliance Entertainment called Plan C Studios. He has also won many awards for his films.
Arrah, Bihar, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Neeraj completed his education from St. Aloysius High School, Howrah, and then later moved to St. Thomas’ Howrah. He, later on, he moved to Delhi to complete his graduation from Sri Aurobindo College (University of Delhi).
Director, Writer, Producer
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled chin
Neeraj Pandey Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Traveling, Watching films, Reading Books
- Movies – Kaagaz Ke Phool, Guide, Mughal-e-Azam, Hum Kisise Kum Naheen
Neeraj Pandey Facts
- He made his directional debut in 2008 with A Wednesday.
- Before making films, he worked on Television shows.
- He has his own production house called Friday Filmworks.
- He started his career with the Delhi-based company, Legacy Entertainment.
- In most of his films, he has collaborated with Akshay Kumar.
- He has also written a novel named Ghalib Danger in 2013
- He has worked for Bosch in Calcutta.
- Neeraj produced a Marathi film called Taryanche Bait in 2011.
Featured Image By Neeraj Pandey / Instagram