|Nicolás Furtado Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nicolás Furtado is an Uruguayan actor who has been a part of a variety of shows such as Porque te quiero así, Somos familia, Dulce amor, Educando a Nina, El marginal, Terra ribelle 2, Maradona: Blessed Dream, Impuros, Fanny la fan, Mistreated, Algo Contigo, Nunca es tarde, Fútbol Para Todos, Fans en Vivo, Gracias por venir, gracias por estar, Pura Química, Morfi, todos a la mesa, Desayunos Informales, Intrusos en el espectáculo, Susana Giménez, and Amongst Men. In additon to that, he has also worked in several movies which include the likes of P*rn for Newbies, El juego, The Big Love Picture, Jesus of Nazareth, Stranded, Get Her… If You Can, Perdida, Relocos y repasados, High Five, Masangeles, and El paraíso.
La Teja, Montevideo, Uruguay
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nicolás Furtado studied architecture. After that, he enrolled at Ricardo Berio’s Escuela del Actor in Uruguay in 2006 and graduated in 2008.
Nicolás Furtado has been signed with Elizalde Pereyra Agencia.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nicolás Furtado has dated –
- Eva De Dominici – He reportedly had a romantic relationship with Argentine model and actor Eva De Dominici in the past.
- Soledad Fandiño – Nicolás Furtado previously went out with Argentine stage, television, and film actor Soledad Fandiño.
- China Suárez – He was romantically involved with Argentine actor, singer, and model China Suárez in the past.
- Josefina Presno (2020-2021) – In 2020, Nicolás Furtado began dating Josefina Presno but the romance eventually fizzled out and they decided to part ways the following year.
- Ester Expósito (2021-Present) – Nicolás started going out with Spanish actor and model Ester Expósito in the year 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Nicolás Furtado has done endorsement work for brands such as Lacoste.
Nicolás Furtado Facts
- She spent his childhood years growing up in La Teja, Uruguay. He later shifted to Argentina in order to work in the telenovela Digo in 2012.
- In 2011, Nicolás Furtado played the role of Ciro Schiaretti/Ciro González Guzmán in the telenovela Porque te quiero así (Spanish: Because I Love You That Way). It stars Jorge Echagüe, Florencia Peña, Jorge Esmoris, and Catherine Fulop.
- He started appearing as Diego Vázquez (a very outgoing musician who is employed at the Terco bar) in the Argentine telenovela Dulce amor (International Title: Candy Love) in 2012. The show’s lead cast consists of Sebastián Estevanez, Juan Darthés, Carina Zampini, Rocío Igarzábal, and Nicolás Riera.
- Nicolás Furtado brought to life the character of Máximo Morales in the Argentine telenovela Somos familia (Spanish: We are family) in 2014.
- Along with Juan Minujín, Martina Gusmán, Claudio Rissi, Gerardo Romano, Esteban Lamothe, Roly Serrano, Lorenzo Ferro, Maite Lanata, and Alejandro Awada, Furtado co-starred as Juan Pablo “Diosito” Borges in the Argentine television drama series El marginal from 2016 to 2022. For this role, he won a Tato Award in the “Best Supporting Actor” category in 2016.
- He was seen as Lalo “el Bicho” Ludueña in the Argentine comedy telenovela Educando a Nina (English: Educating Nina) in 2016.
- In 2018, he co-starred as Aníbal (a video store employee obsessed with p*rnography) in the Uruguayan-Argentine-Brazilian comedy film P*rn for Newbies (Spanish: P*rno para principiantes).
- Nicolás Furtado played the role of Mosca in the 4-part Argentine crime thriller television miniseries Amongst Men (Spanish: Entre hombres) in 2021. His co-stars for the project included Gabriel Goity, Diego Velázquez, Diego Cremonesi, and Claudio Rissi.
- Alongside Norma Aleandro, Maite Lanata, Jorge Marrale, and Alejandro Awada, Nicolás Furtado co-starred as Ian Abramov in the 2022 Argentine adult computer-animated thriller drama film El paraíso.
Featured Image by Gobierno de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires / buenosaires.gob.ar / CC BY 2.5