|Ester Expósito Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 2000|
Ester Expósito is a Spanish actress who is prominently known for her appearance in various films and shows including her portrayal of Carla in Netflix’s Élite.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ester is represented by Lucía Del Río Management.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ester has dated –
- Álvaro Rico – The couple seemed to have parted ways in October 2019.
- Alejandro Speitzer (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Long blonde hair
- Beautiful eyes
- She has a tragus piercing on her right ear and an upper lobe, anti-tragus, and forward helix piercing her left ear.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Alexander McQueen
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauté
Ester Expósito Facts
- She was not very fluent in English until she was cast in Elite. Ester also stated in an interview that she looked forward to starring in films that were in other languages as well in the future.
- Ester was brought up in Spain.
- She once stated that she preferred film appearances as compared to shows. Besides that, Ester also wants to go back to doing theatre.
- Ester was yet a child when she knew that her career as an adult would be as an actress. However, she started pursuing her passion for acting after completing high school. During that time, she even attended various acting groups.
- She got her first break in 2016 as the character Rosa Martín in the show Centro médico. Ester worked along with the likes of various stars including Jordi Mestre, María Pedroviejo, and Charo Molina.
- Ester got her big break on screen after being cast in Locked Up in 2016.
- Until 2019, she had never enrolled in any kind of dating application.
- A few prominent stars that she has worked alongside since the beginning of her career in 2016 are Itzan Escamilla, Miguel Bernardeau, Álvaro Rico, Megan Montaner, Alain Hernández, Beatriz Carvajal, Julián Villagrán, and Marian Álvarez.
Featured Image By Lega Nerd / YouTube / CC BY 3.0