|Nicole Beharie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1985|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Nicole Beharie is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Dee Roberts in American Violet, Rachel Robinson in 42, Marianne in Shame, and Abbie Mills / Witness in Sleepy Hollow. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Express: The Ernie Davis Story, My Last Day Without You, Apartment 4E, The Last Fall, Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day, Miss Juneteenth, Three Rivers, The Good Wife, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Bones, Black Mirror, Little Fires Everywhere, Scenes from a Marriage, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like A Free Man of Color. For her acting skills, Nicole has been honored with awards such as the Gotham Independent Film Awards and has received nomination for numerous awards such as the NAACP Image Award and Black Reel Award.
West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.
Nicole went to Orangeburg Wilkinson High School in South Carolina.
In 2003, she graduated from South Carolina Governor’s School for the Arts & Humanities.
From 2003 to 2007, she also went to a performing arts school Juilliard School.
- Father – Worked in the foreign service
- Mother – Colleen Kilgore
Primary Wave Entertainment
None (Contributed as a singer on a film’s soundtrack)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Nicole Beharie dated –
- Michael Fassbender (2012-2013) – German-Irish actor Michael Fassbender and Nicole dated each other from 2012 to early 2013. 8 years her senior, Michael starred with Nicole in the 2011 drama film Shame.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sex appeal
- Short height
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in a TV commercial for Hulu (a streaming service company).
Best Known For
Appearing in films like American Violet (2008), Shame (2011), and 42 (2013).
She is also known for appearing in the supernatural drama series Sleepy Hollow.
Nicole, as a singer, contributed to several songs in the 2013 film My Last Day Without You.
She independently sang the title song “My Last Day Without You”, “Morning Light”, “Catch Me”, “Two Hands”, and “Scars” for the film.
Nicole debuted with the 2008 drama film American Violet for her role as Dee Roberts.
First TV Show
In 2009, Nicole played the role as Helen Reed in just one episode of CBS medical drama series Three Rivers.
She takes care of her body and keeps herself physically active. Even when she is not feeling like to do an activity (or a workout), she would still do it just to keep herself in shape. For instance, she does running, weight training, swimming, and also goes to dance classes. So, she has always something to do everyday.
When working on the set of Sleepy Hollow, she said –
“I’m probably the on-set push-up and exercise queen.”
Nicole Beharie Favorite Things
- Body Part – Bum
- Beauty Product – C.O. Bigelow Mentha gloss
Source – Allure, US Magazine
Nicole Beharie Facts
- Nicole received a Shakespeare scholarship while her stay at Juilliard School.
- From 2010 to 2011, she appeared in the Broadway play A Free Man of Color where she played the role as Margery Jolicoeur.
- Due to her dad’s job in the foreign service, she traveled a lot. She has lived in Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, Panama, London, Nigeria, and Washington, D.C.
- When she was studying in college, she used to sing at New York restaurants with a jazz musician.
- She is associated with the ASTEP (Actors Striving to End Poverty) charity.
- To shoot for the 2008 film The Express, she skipped her graduation at Juilliard School in 2007.