|Nicole Byer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1986|
Nicole Byer is an American comedian, TV host, actress, and writer who is famous for hosting the bake-off show Nailed It! on Netflix as well as for hosting the podcast, Why Won’t You Date Me? since 2017. She has more than 350k followers on Twitter, more than 500k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Lincroft, New Jersey, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Nicole attended Middletown High School South and graduated in 2004.
She received a Professional Performance Certificate from the American Musical and Dramatic Academy.
Comedian, Actress, Writer, TV Host
- Father – Trevor Byer (Scientist at AT&T)
- Mother – Lille Byer
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
122 kg or 269 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
More than 15 tattoos including a bicycle on her right bicep, a flamingo, etc.
Nicole Byer has endorsed brands such as –
- Christian Siriano
- Trixie Cosmetics
- Wigs & Grace
Nicole Byer Favorite Things
- Film – Ghost (1990)
- TV Show – RuPaul‘s Drag Race
- Book – Jemima J by Jane Green and Jen Green
- Strange Food Combination – Ham, Pound Cake, and Ice-cream
- Chain Restaurants – Red Lobster, Applebee’s, Chili’s, Toast
- Dish – Cajun Chicken Linguine
- Dish From Dairy Queen – Peanut Buster Parfait
- Beauty Ritual – Wearing Perfume
- Plays – A Raisin in the Sun, Fat Pig (by Neil LaBute)
Source – AmySmartGirls.com, Eater.com, OprahMag.com, NPR
Nicole Byer Facts
- She suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
- Nicole lost her mother at the age of 16 and her father passed away when she was 21 years old.
- Among her role models are Whoopi Goldberg, Mo’Nique, and Tina Turner.
- Nicole has 2 pet dogs named Charlie and Clyde.
- In 2019, she launched the podcast Best Friends with her best friend Sasheer Zamata.
Featured Image by Nicole Byer / Instagram