|Nicole Olivera Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nicole Olivera is an American actress and model who rose to fame after playing the role of Violet in the TV series The Situation (2013). She gained further popularity by appearing in several other shows on the small screen including Bad Escorts (2018-2019) where she portrayed the part of Passion and after starring in numerous movies such as the short film Hollywood Misconceptions (2013) in which she essayed the character of Hayden.
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to South Dade High School in Florida. She also enrolled in Aaron Speiser Acting Studio in Los Angeles.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Sean Combs (2019) – On October 13, 2019, she was spotted exiting a car at Nobu in Los Angeles with rapper and singer-songwriter Sean at her side. They had then dined together and left in Sean’s car. This had begun speculations regarding whether they were dating or not.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Mole on the top of her lips
- Tattoo on her right foot
Nicole Olivera Favorite Things
- Pastime – Being with her loved ones, having cherished such valuable moments
- Passion – Traveling and experiencing different cultures
- Belief – One should give oneself the love that is sought, the universe will then match it
- Travel Destination – Maui in Hawaii
Nicole Olivera Facts
- Regarding the rumors of her dating Sean Combs, she has dismissed them clarifying that the star and herself have been friends for many years and that she has been very close to his family. Sean’s twin daughters have even shown up on her Instagram account.
- Nicole has affirmed to have realized that we are always 1 decision away from an entirely different life.
- She has been an admirer of the brand Azulik that has represented a tribal concept with initiatives around different practices including gastronomy, healing, fashion, and art.
Featured Image by nikee / Instagram