|Cassandra Jean Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1985|
Cassandra Jean is an American actress, model, producer, and beauty pageant queen who is known for having been a part of America’s Next Top Model as well as for appearing in a variety of films and shows like 2 Dudes and a Dream, Kill Katie Malone, Rice on White, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hannah Montana, Hart of Dixie, and Arrow. Moreover, she has also amassed an impressive social media fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Cassandra Jean Whitehead
Houston, Texas, United States
Cassandra Jean studied marketing and public relations at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi which is a public university located in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Queen, Producer
Cassandra Jean is represented by Hervey/Grimes Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cassandra Jean has dated –
- Stephen Amell (2009-Present) – Cassandra Jean and Canadian actor and producer, Stephen Amell, tied the knot on December 25, 2012, while they were vacationing in the Caribbean. Soon after, they welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Mavi Alexandra Jean Amell, on October 15, 2013. In June 2022, it was reported that they had been blessed with a baby boy named named Bowen Amell (b. May 13, 2022) via a surrogate.
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming personality
- Bright smile
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of BEYOND THE STREETS, Bombini Studio, and others.
Cassandra Jean Facts
- Growing up, she was a tomboy.
- Between 2002 and 2004, Cassandra Jean participated in the Miss Texas Teen USA pageant, ending up as a semi-finalist in both 2003 and 2004.
- She was named Miss Houston Teen USA in 2003.
- In the year 2004, she became Miss Corpus Christi and the following year, she secured a place in the top 10 at Miss Texas USA.
- Cassandra Jean portrayed the character of Dana Barrett in an episode titled The Ectoplasmic Panhellenic Investigation of the sci-fi action-adventure drama show, The Middleman, in August 2008.
- AOL Canada entertainment named her as one of the most memorable contestants on America’s Next Top Model in the year 2009.
- She was cast as Second Hot Girl in the 2009 comedy movie, 2 Dudes and a Dream, whose cast comprised of actors like Nick Nicotera, Brian Drolet, and Tanja Reichert.
- In 2010, she appeared as Ellen in the horror film, Kill Katie Malone, which starred the likes of Masiela Lusha, Dean Cain, Stephen Colletti, Fernanda Romero, and Nick Hogan.
- Cassandra Jean has also been cast alongside actors Riley Keough, Sienna Miller, Melanie Griffith, and Lucy Punch in the drama film, Yellow, in 2012.
- She served as the executive producer for the film, Squad Goals, in 2017.
- She has also been cast as Pola Chesterwood in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and as Olivia Prescott in CSI: NY.
Featured Image by Cassandra Jean / Instagram