|Nidhi Razdan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nidhi Razdan is an Indian journalist who is the former executive editor of NDTV and the primary anchor of NDTV 24×7 where she ran the news debate show Left, Right & Centre, and the weekly debate show, The Big Fight.
Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Nidhi attended Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai, New Delhi. From there, Nidhi went on to study at Lady Shri Ram College. Further, she went on to later pursued a Post-Graduate Diploma in Radio and TV Journalism at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi from 1998 to 1999.
- Father – Maharaj Krishan Razdan (Former editor-in-chief of the news agency, Press Trust of India)
- Mother – Sarla Razdan
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nidhi has dated –
- Neelesh Misra (2005-2007) – Nidhi tied the knot with journalist, author, radio storyteller, scriptwriter, and lyricist Neelesh Misra in 2005. However, their relationship fell through two years later in 2007, ending in divorce.
- Omar Abdullah – Nidhi has been romantically linked to Omar Abdullah.
Race / Ethnicity
Nidhi is of Kashmiri descent.
Nidhi Razdan Facts
- Originally, Nidhi is from Budgam, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Nidhi was raised in a family obsessed with news and current affairs.
- Growing up, Nidhi wanted to be a doctor. However, it was her father who suggested she take up media journalism and by the age of 18, Nidhi had decided to pursue it professionally.
- Nidhi began working for NDTV in 1999 but quit in June 2020 after 21 years. After she quit NDTV, she announced that her decision to do so quit was due to her being offered the job of an associate professor in journalism at Harvard University.
- On January 15, 2021, Nidhi took to Twitter, stating that she had been the victim of an elaborate “phishing attack”, which was exposed when she got in touch with Harvard. Further, Nidhi stated that she would be taking legal action against the perpetrators.
- In February 2022, Nidhi once again joined NDTV to anchor the primetime show ‘No Spin’. However, on January 31, 2023, Nidhi took to Twitter to announce that she had resigned from there.
- Her key focus as a journalist was on topics such as key political, economic, and social stories to name a few. She had even covered foreign affairs which included the India-US nuclear deal.
- She has pet dogs.
Featured Image By Nidhi Razdan / Instagram