|Wu Jing Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1974|
Wu Jing is a Chinese martial artist, actor, director, producer, and writer whose fame grew exponentially with the release of blockbuster films like Wolf Warrior (2015), Wolf Warrior 2 (2017), The Wandering Earth (2019), The Climbers (2019), etc.
Jacky Wu, Rambo of China
Jing began training in martial arts from the Beijing Wushu School at the young age of 6 years.
He also attended the Beijing Sport University.
Martial Artist, Director, Actor, Producer, Writer
In 2020, Wu Jing’s net worth was $80 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wu Jing has dated –
- Fan Yimin
- Xie Nan (2012-Present) – Jing tied the knot with television presenter Xie Nan on January 1, 2014. The couple welcomed their 1st son Wu Suowei (also called as Wu You) on August 25, 2014, and their 2nd son Wu Lü on September 24, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Manchu descent.
Jing has endorsed brands like –
- Volkswagen (2019)
- Red Bean Clothing
- Leap Express
Wu Jing Facts
- His directorial film, Wolf Warrior 2 (2017) broke all box-office records to become the highest-grossing non-English film of all time with worldwide gross revenue of around US$870 million.
- Wu Jing was ranked #1 on the ‘China Celebrity 100’ list by Forbes in 2019.
- He is near-sighted, which caused him to be accidentally punched in the face while shooting a fight sequence with actor Darren Shahlavi in the 1996 film, Tai Chi Boxer.
- His son’s name Wu Suowei translates in English to ‘It doesn’t matter’.
- Jing has performed fight scenes with world-renowned martial artists like Frank Grillo, Scott Adkins, Tony Jaa, Donnie Yen, etc.
Featured Image by Celinahoran / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0