|Killian Scott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Killian Scott is an Irish actor, voice actor, writer, and theater artist who is known for playing Cody Farraher in the mystery television drama Jack Taylor, Tommy Daly in the television drama series Love/Hate, Seth Davenport in the Netflix period drama series Damnation, Detective Rob Reilly in the crime drama television series Dublin Murders, and D.I. Eric Wardle in the BBC One crime drama series Strike. In addition to that, he has also been cast in many other shows and movies which include the likes of Good Vibrations, Ripper Street, Get Up and Go, The Commuter, ’71, Call the Midwife, Black Ice, The Rafters, Calvary, Trespass Against Us, Single-Handed, Creatures of Knowledge, The Rise of the Bricks, Siblings, The Tragedy of Macbeth, Traders, and Christian Blake.
Cillian Damien Murphy
Kilmallock, Limerick, Ireland
Killian Scott got enrolled at St Michael’s College located on Ailesbury Road in Dublin 4, Ireland. He also attended the University College Dublin and studied English and Philosophy.
After that, he studied at the Drama Centre London (often abbreviated as Drama Centre), a British drama school located in King’s Cross, London.
Actor, Voice Actor, Writer, Theater Artist
- Father – Henry (Retired Senior Counsel, Author)
- Siblings – Eoghan Murphy (Older Brother) (Politician), Colin Murphy (Older Brother) (Playwright, Journalist). Killian has 3 more older siblings.
Killian Scott has been signed with –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Sue Terry Voices, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Killian Scott is of Irish descent.
Killian Scott Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Sandymount, Dublin.
- He changed his name to “Killian Scott” in order to avoid confusion with another Irish actor Cillian Murphy.
- He is the youngest of 6 siblings.
- Killian’s older brother Eoghan performed in a school production of Hamlet and that inspired Killian to pursue acting.
- In 2010, he was seen as James Kerrigan in 3 episodes of the television drama series Single-Handed.
- He appeared as Ronnie Matthews in the 2013 comedy-drama film Good Vibrations. Based on the life of Terri Hooley (a prominent figure in the Belfast punk scene and founder of the Good Vibrations record shop and label), the film’s lead cast included Richard Dormer, Jodie Whittaker, Adrian Dunbar, Liam Cunningham, Karl Johnson, and Dylan Moran.
- In May 2014, Killian Scott appeared as Declan Doyle in an episode of the BBC period drama series Call the Midwife.
- Along with Jack O’Connell, Paul Anderson, Richard Dormer, Sean Harris, Martin McCann, Charlie Murphy, Sam Reid, and David Wilmot, Killian Scott co-starred as James Quinn (a key leader of the younger Provisional IRA faction) in the 2014 thriller film ’71.
- He was cast as Milo Herlihy in the 2014 drama film Calvary.
- In 2016, he played the role of Assistant Commissioner Augustus Dove (a senior officer at Scotland Yard who is known to have participated in corrupt activity) in series 4 and 5 of the mystery drama television series Ripper Street.
- Along with Michael Fassbender, Brendan Gleeson, Lyndsey Marshal, Rory Kinnear, and Sean Harris, Killian Scott co-starred as Kenny in the 2016 crime drama film Trespass Against Us.
- From 2017 to 2018, he was cast in the recurring role of D.I. Eric Wardle in the detective fiction crime drama television program Strike.
- Killian Scott brought to life the character of FBI Agent Dylan in the 2018 action thriller film The Commuter, starring Liam Neeson, Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Jonathan Banks, and Sam Neill.
Featured Image by Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival / YouTube / CC BY 3.0