|Rhea Kapoor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1987|
Rhea Kapoor is an Indian film producer, fashion designer as well as the owner of the fashion label called Rheson that she launched in 2017 with her sister. She has produced several movies including Khoobsurat (2014), Race 3 (2018) and Veere Di Wedding (2018).
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
JVPD, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She attended New York University, graduating with Dramatic Literature as her subject.
Film producer, Fashion designer, Founder of a fashion line
- Father – Anil Kapoor
- Mother – Sunita Kapoor
- Siblings – Sonam Kapoor (Older Sister) (Actress), Harshvardhan Kapoor (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Surinder Kapoor (Grandfather) (Filmmaker), Boney Kapoor (Uncle) (Filmmaker), Sridevi (Aunt) (Actress), Sanjay Kapoor (Uncle) (Actor), Arjun Kapoor (Cousin) (Actor), Janhvi Kapoor (Cousin) (Actor), Khushi Kapoor (Cousin) (Star kid, Socialite), Mohit Marwah (Cousin) (Actor), Ranveer Singh (Second Cousin) (Actor), Anand Ahuja (Brother-in-Law) (Businessman, Entrepreneur)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Karan Boolani (2010-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Sindhi descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Thin lips
Rhea Kapoor Favorite Things
- Interests – Clothes, Expression
- Most Fun, Intimate And Personal Thing – Fashion, and she has enjoyed playing dress-up ever since her childhood
- Things That Keeps Her Going – Being an entrepreneur, Doing new things and challenging herself
- Indebted To – Her sister as she had her first collaboration with her and she had marvelous opportunities because of her
Rhea Kapoor Facts
- She had made her entertainment debut as an assistant director in 2009 with the movie Wake Up Sid.
- Kapoor kickstarted her career as a film producer with the movie Aisha in 2010, where her sister Sonam had appeared.
- She has more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
- She has designed many of the outfits used in her films.
- Kapoor has stated that fashion is a means to tell people who one is, to convey one’s mood and what one represents and also what one wants to communicate to the room. It has great power and capacity as it is literally worn on the body.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY 3.0