|Sunita Kapoor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1965|
Sunita Kapoor is an Indian costume designer who is known for being married to actor and producer Anil Kapoor. On the other hand, Sunita is also recognized for her work as a costume designer in Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja (1993), Calcutta Mail (2003), and Loafer (1996).
New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Father – Bhambhani Singh (State Bank of India Employee)
- Siblings – Kavita Bhambhani (Sister)
- Others – Arjun Kapoor (Nephew) (Actor), Mohit Marwah (Nephew) (Actor, Model), Jahaan Kapoor (Nephew), Jhanvi Kapoor (Neice) (Actress), Khushi Kapoor (Neice) (Actress), Anshula Kapoor (Neice) (Actress), Shanaya Kapoor (Neice) (Actress), Sridevi (Late Sister-In-Law), Maheep Kapoor (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sunita has dated –
- Anil Kapoor (1980-Present) – Sunita married producer and actor Anil Kapoor on May 19, 1984. Together the couple has three children named Rhea Kapoor (b. March 5, 1987), Harshvardhan Kapoor (b. November 9, 1990), and Sonam Kapoor (b. June 9, 1985).
Race / Ethnicity
Sunita Kapoor Facts
- Originally, Sunita is from New Delhi.
- She is close friends with actress Raveena Tandon.
- After tying the knot with her husband Anil, she gave up her modeling career.
- Her daughter Sonam is married to businessman Anand Ahuja.
Featured Image By Sunita Kapoor / Instagram