|Khushi Kapoor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Khushi Kapoor is an Indian actor who is the daughter of the legendary actor Sridevi and her husband Boney Kapoor. Khushi has been cast in projects like The Garhwal Rifles and The Archies.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Khushi Kapoor has studied at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai.
- Father – Boney Kapoor (Film Producer)
- Mother – Sridevi (Actor and Film Producer) (Died in February 2018)
- Siblings – Janhvi Kapoor (Older Sister), Arjun Kapoor (Older Paternal Half-Brother) (Actor), Anshula Kapoor (Older Paternal Half-Sister)
- Others – Surinder Kapoor (Paternal Grandfather) (Producer), Ayyapan (Maternal Grandfather), Rajeswari (Maternal Grandmother), Anil Kapoor (Paternal Uncle) (Actor and Producer), Sanjay Kapoor (Paternal Uncle) (Actor and Producer), Sonam Kapoor (Paternal Cousin) (Actor), Rhea Kapoor (Paternal Cousin) (Film Producer), Harshvardhan Kapoor (Paternal Cousin) (Actor)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she is of Punjabi descent. While, on her mother’s side, she has Telugu and Tamil ancestry.
Best Known For
- Being Boney Kapoor and Sridevi’s daughter
- Having made a couple of glamorous and stylish outings with her sister and mother
Khushi Kapoor Facts
- Khushi is less regular than her older sister Jhanvi at the red-carpet events and Bollywood parties.
- On the past couple of occasions, she has been body-shamed by trolls on various social media websites.
- In January 2022, it was revealed that Khushi had tested positive for COVID-19.
Featured Image by Khushi Kapoor / Instagram