Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Khushi Kapoor has studied at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai.
Star kid, socialite
- Father – Boney Kapoor (Film Producer)
- Mother – Sridevi (Actress and Film Producer) (Died in February 2018)
- Siblings – Janhvi Kapoor (Older Sister), Arjun Kapoor (Older Paternal Half-Brother) (Actor), Anshula Kapoor (Older Paternal Half-Sister)
- Others – Surinder Kapoor (Paternal Grandfather) (Producer), Ayyapan (Maternal Grandfather), Rajeswari (Maternal Grandmother), Anil Kapoor (Paternal Uncle) (Actor and Producer), Sanjay Kapoor (Paternal Uncle) (Actor and Producer), Sonam Kapoor (Paternal Cousin) (Actress), Rhea Kapoor (Paternal Cousin) (Film Producer), Harshvardhan Kapoor (Paternal Cousin) (Actor)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Khushi Kapoor and her family have remained very protective of her personal life, which makes it a tad difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Punjabi ancestry. While, on her mother’s side, she has Telugu and Tamil ancestry.
Khushi Kapoor hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
- Being Boney Kapoor and Sridevi’s daughter.
- Having made a couple of glamorous and stylish outings with her sister and mother.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Khushi Kapoor is yet to make an appearance on any TV show.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Khushi Kapoor Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Khushi Kapoor Facts
- Khushi is less regular than her older sister Jhanvi at the red-carpet events and Bollywood parties.
- In past couple of occasions, she has been body shamed by the trolls on the various social media websites.
- She doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by Khushi Kapoor / Instagram