|Sujaya Dasgupta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sujaya Dasgupta is an actress and theatre artist who has played roles like Zoya Nazyalensky in Shadow and Bone, Jamila Vani in Casualty, Priya Sutaria in Doctors, The Woman In Red/Narrator in Red Wolf, Veena Patel in Guilt, Esme in Press, Mandeep (Support Group) in I May Destroy You, and Mrs. Menon in The Good Karma Hospital.
She was born on February 2.
Sujaya Dasgupta got enrolled at the University of Leicester where she studied English, graduating in 2009. She then attended the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama and graduated in 2015.
Actress, Theatre Artist
Sujaya Dasgupta has been signed with Curtis Brown Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sujaya Dasgupta Facts
- She was raised in Hertfordshire located in southern England.
- In 2016, Sujaya Dasgupta played the character named Veena Patel, an aspiring, smart, and elegant journalist who does everything to get attention for her career, in the American mystery drama television series, Guilt, which premiered on Freeform on June 13, 2016.
- Sujaya Dasgupta has been cast in the recurring role of Zoya Nazyalensky, Etherealki aka Squaller who summons wind and storms and is known as the Storm Witch, in the Netflix fantasy series, Shadow and Bone, starring Jessie Mei Li, Archie Renaux, Ben Barnes, Freddy Carter, Amita Suman, and Kit Young.
- She appeared as Jamila Vani in a few episodes of the BBC One medical drama series, Casualty, in 2018.
- In 2018, Sujaya played Esme in the 6-part British television drama series, Press, which revolves around two rival British newspapers and the lives of their senior employees.
- Her theatre credits include having been cast in productions like A Thousand Splendid Suns and Death of a Salesman.
Featured Image by Sujaya Dasgupta / Instagram