|Niharika Lyra Dutt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Niharika Lyra Dutt is an Indian actress and model who is known for her portrayal of Sara Matthews in Paatal Lok and Ruchika in Eternally Confused and Eager for Love.
Niharika Lyra Dutt
Niharika completed her schooling at Delhi’s Sardar Patel Vidyalaya. Later, she went on to study at Delhi University‘s Lady Shri Ram College For Women.
She attended Drama School Mumbai.
- Father – Avijit Dutt (Filmmaker, Actor)
- Mother – Piu Dutt (Retired Teacher)
- Siblings – Avalokita Dutt (Older Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Her droopy eyes
- Raised eyebrows
Niharika Lyra Dutt Facts
- Originally, Niharika started her career as a theater artist playing the role of Julie in Juliet Aur Uska Romeo.
- She made her debut as an actor with her role as Prakriti in Amazon Prime’s Die Trying in 2018. The following year, she went on to be cast in her first feature film Music Teacher as Urmi.
- Her father Avijit has appeared in several hit films including Piku, Madras Café, and Jolly LLB 2.
- The earliest post that Niharika uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 20, 2018.
- She had joined The National Centre for the Performing Arts in Mumbai in the past.
- Niharika is friends with a boy named Karthik Sundar.
- She is trained in classical Indian music.
- In her free time, she loves to travel and read.
Featured Image By Niharika Lyra Dutt / Instagram