|Simran Mishrikoti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Simran Mishrikoti is an Indian actress who rose to fame for her portrayal of Vijaylaxmi in Seetharama Kalyana and Varsha Mishra in Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beauty spot on her nose.
Through her social media, Simran has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as NaturalSun Eco and Firmer Anti-Aging Serum.
Simran Mishrikoti Facts
- She was born and brought up in Bengaluru. Later, she relocated to Mumbai in search on a successful acting career.
- Simran made her debut theatrical film appearance in Hello Mumbai: Salaam Mumbai in 2016. Later, in 2018, Simran was cast in her first TV show as Nandini in Zindabaad.
- In 2020, Simran was cast in Netflix’s hit series Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega alongside the likes of actors Amit Sial, Monika Panwar, and Sparsh Srivastav.
- She was offered the lead role of Fauzia in Rocketry: The Nambi Effect starring actor
R. Madhavan and Rajit Kapoor.
- As of late November 2022, Simran had more than 24.5k followers on her self-titled Instagram account.
Featured Image By Simran Mishrikoti / Instagram