|Nikhita Gandhi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 1991|
Nikhita Gandhi is an Indian singer who is widely recognized for having done playback for songs in numerous Indian movies, in languages including Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Bengali, as well as Kannada, such as the title track for Raabta (2017), and Mithe Alo for Cockpit (2017). She is the recipient of many accolades like the Sony MIX Audience Music Awards in the past for “Best Duet”. Nikhita has amassed more than 120k followers on Instagram.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
She shifted to Chennai in 2010 in order to pursue a degree in Dentistry. She has taken lessons at A. R. Rahman‘s K. M. College of Music and Technology.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
- Mole beside her right eye
Nikhita Gandhi Favorite Things
- Song She Has Composed/Sung – Those composed by her as she has felt them to be very close to her heart and her very own numbers
Source – MyPencilDotCom.in
Nikhita Gandhi Facts
- She is half-Bengali and half-Punjabi.
- She has learned Odissi dance and Hindustani music for more than a decade.
- Nikhita has revealed that her interest in singing was since she was a kid and she would sing in college just for fun. She had never thought that she would make singing her profession but after her first song, she had begun getting more offers and had then started to realize that she could make it her profession.
- She has recollected that her first association with A. R. Rahman had been during an Indo-German exchange, in which she was a part of a choir that was performing with the German orchestra. Rahman had then individually auditioned her for a commercial project named Qyuki.
- Gandhi has disclosed that 2020 had taught her a lot. She had noticed that most artists had gone on one of two ways during the year, either having become reclusive and a little upset about the entire situation or they had got really over-productive. She had become part of the latter, as being at home a lot had given her the chance to complete the songs that had been lying around unfinished.
- Nikhita has admitted that she has at times faced problems with her throat, that never came in the way of recording, as the program simply can be rescheduled. However, when it has been a live performance, she has tried her best to be extra careful as she has to perform, whether her throat is well or not. She has also performed a few times when she was not well as the audience had been ready and waiting to watch the live show.
- Nikhita has affirmed that she has found it easy and enjoyable to sing in different languages. With her first song having been in the Tamil language, she had gone on to learn and sing in tongues even other than the ones she was familiar with. She has been thrilled when other communities have accepted her and her voice in spite of her being an outsider.
Featured Image by Nikhita / Instagram