|Niomi Smart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1992|
Niomi Smart is a British YouTuber, social media influencer, entrepreneur, and author who has amassed more than 2 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube lifestyle channel that revolves around the themes of health, wellness, beauty, travel, and fashion. She also runs a website where she blogs about similar themes in addition to her interests in plant-based food recipes and sustainable living. In 2016, she launched her first book titled Eat Smart: What To Eat In A Day – Every Day. Niomi has a strong fanbase on other social media platforms as well with more than 1.5 million followers on both Twitter and Instagram.
England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
After her high school graduation, Niomi joined the University of the West of England, Bristol from where she graduated in 2013 with a law degree.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Entrepreneur, Author
- Father – Ronald Smart
- Mother – Verity Smart
- Siblings – Daisy Smart (Younger Sister)
Others – Paul (Step-Father)
She is represented by Gleam Futures Limited, Digital Talent Management Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Niomi has dated –
- Marcus Butler (2013-2015) – Niomi and British YouTuber Marcus Butler first met at high school and were good friends. They started dating in 2013 and had even co-founded a healthy snack delivery company together, named SourcedBox. However, they parted ways in 2015.
- Joe Woodward (2016-Present) – Niomi began dating Joe Woodward, the son of former England rugby union coach Sir Clive Woodward, in 2016 and the couple got engaged in December 2019. A month later, they temporarily moved to Mumbai, India as Joe had landed a work opportunity with the Rajasthan Royals, a franchise team in the IPL (Indian Premier League), for the 2020 season.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Petite frame
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
Niomi Smart Facts
- She has stated that a close family friend’s death in 2013 due to skin cancer forced her to introspect about her lifestyle and switch to a much healthier diet.
- In 2016, she participated in and completed the London Marathon.
- In 2018, she launched Smart Swap, a fashion event where people could exchange used clothes for several other items including plant-based superfoods so that the clothes could be donated to those most in need.
- Niomi is a ‘slow fashion’ advocate, an idea that is based on mindfulness, where a clothing shopper ponders upon the sustainability, usage frequency, the environmental impact, and durability of any clothing article before buying it.
Featured Image by Niomi Smart / Instagram