|Noah Danby Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1974|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Noah Danby is a Canadian actor, model, theatre actor, and voiceover artist who has been cast in several projects in roles like Connor King in the American-Canadian television series Painkiller Jane, Detective Burgess in Witchblade, Mr. Mouse in the horror film Torment, Zachary Cain in the series Bitten, Sukar in the science fiction western drama series Defiance, Nephi in the adventure drama film The Book of Mormon Movie, Russell in the supernatural drama series Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments, Sam LaRocca’s henchman in the sports drama film Against the Ropes, and Cha’ra in the Canadian-American military science fiction adventure series Stargate SG-1.
Noah Dalton Danby
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Noah Danby attended Ryerson Theatre School.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Model, Theatre Actor
- Father – Ken Danby (Painter in the realist style, Medallist)
- Mother – Judy Harcourt
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers.
- Others – Gillian Rumble (Stepmother)
Noah Danby has been repped by Collingwood Management, Inc., Artist Management Company, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noah Danby has dated –
- Kristanna Loken (2007-2009) – He started going out with American actress and model Kristanna Loken in the year 2007 and the duo has also co-starred in Painkiller Jane, the American-Canadian science fiction and action television series based on the comic book character of the same name. They got engaged on January 17, 2008, and married at Loken’s family’s farm in Ghent, New York on May 10, 2008. However, Noah and Kristanna separated the following year and Loken announced in an interview published on November 16, 2009, that she was in a relationship with a woman. They got divorced in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
Noah Danby Facts
- In 1999, he made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Chongo’s friend in the American teen comedy film, Detroit Rock City.
- Noah Danby was cast as Russell, a tough member of Luke’s pack, in the American supernatural drama television series, Shadowhunters (also known as Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments), from 2017 to 2019.
- He was a Greco Roman Freestyle Wrestling Champion and has also been an active practitioner in the art of Hapkido.
- Noah has done voiceover work for video games like Need for Speed: Carbon, Far Cry Primal, and For Honor.
Featured Image by Noah Danby / Instagram