|Kristanna Loken Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 1979|
Kristanna Loken is an American actress, voice artist, model, producer, filmmaker, and humanitarian whose film credits include Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Bounty Killer, In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, The Legend of Awesomest Maximus, Ring of the Nibelungs, Body of Deceit, BloodRayne, Fighting for Freedom, Lime Salted Love, S.W.A.T.: Firefight, Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King, Mercenaries, University Intelligence, Academy Boyz, Darfur, Air Panic, Hunting the Phantom, Worn Like a Tattoo, and Repeater. In addition to that, Kristanna Loken is also known for he television roles like playing Taja in the martial arts series Mortal Kombat: Conquest, Sarah Logan in The WB drama series D.C., Jane Vasco in the sci-fi action series Painkiller Jane, Janine Kelly in the action-adventure drama series Pensacola: Wings of Gold, Sable O’Brien in The WB sitcom Unhappily Ever After, A.D.A. Lisa Walensky in the ABC legal drama series Philly, and Paige Sobel in the drama series The L Word.
Kristanna Sommer Loken
Ghent, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Model, Filmmaker, Producer, Voice Artist, Humanitarian
- Father – Merlin Chris Loken (Writer and Apple Farmer)
- Mother – Rande Porath (Model)
- Siblings – Tanya Loken (Older Sister)
Kristanna Loken has been signed with –
- Levity Entertainment Group
- Trio Entertainment, Inc., Production Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth has been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristanna Loken has dated –
- Chrissie Carnell – Kristanna Loken had a short-lived affair with model Chrissie Carnell in the past.
- Justin Whalin (1995-1998) – Loken started going out with actor Justin Whalin in 1995. Kristanna infected Justin with STD while they were going out. Along with love, she also gave herpes to her boyfriend.
- Pink (2003) – She was reported to have had a fling with rock singer Pink in 2003. She was pictured by the paparazzi making out with Pink at a private event.
- Michelle Rodriguez (2006-2007) – Kristanna had an affair with actress Michelle Rodriguez after having worked together in the film BloodRayne (2006). They reportedly got close while shooting for the film in Romania.
- Noah Danby (2007-2009) – Kristanna started going out with actor Noah Danby in 2006. In January 2008, she announced her engagement with Noah. They took their relationship to the next level by getting married at her family’s apple orchard in New York in May 2009. But their relationship didn’t last long after that as Kristanna had an affair with her personal trainer after one workout turned out to be hot for her.
- Antonio Villaraigosa (2015) – Kristanna was reported to be going out with politician Antonio Villaraigosa in May 2015 after Kristanna posted pictures of her getting cozy with Antonio at the Kentucky Derby. A week later, they were spotted leaving a West Hollywood restaurant late in the night further strengthening dating rumors.
- Jonathan Bates (2016) – In September 2016, Kristanna was spotted walking the red carpet at The Connected Universe premiere with JP Morgan managing director Jonathan Bates, which has made Jonathan the new man in Kristanna’s eventful love life.
Note – In May 2016, Loken gave birth to her son Thor.
Race / Ethnicity
Kristanna is of half-German and half-Norwegian descent.
In an interview with Curve magazine, she said, “I have dated and have had sex with men and women and have to say that the relationships I have had with certain women have been much more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain men. I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that’s just the way it is. That’s what makes my wheels turn.”
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
11 (US) or 8.5 (UK) or 41.5 (EU)
Loken has appeared in the Japanese CM Handbag advert.
Best Known For
- Starring in a negative role in the Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
- Giving hit movies such as BloodRayne (2006) and Bounty Killer (2013)
Kristanna made her film debut in 1997 with her role as Linda Baker in the film Academy Boyz.
First TV Show
In 1994, she first appeared in the CBS soap opera As the World Turns as Danielle Andropoulos.
To prepare for her role in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Kristanna piled on 15 pounds of muscle. She was reported to be hitting the gym for three-hour workouts for three minutes of role to look like a villain that would take on Arnold in the movie. Additionally, she also undertook Krav Maga, an Israeli martial arts training to prepare for the fight scenes. Over the years, she has progressed in this fighting discipline to gain black belt distinction.
On a personal level, she is a regular practitioner of the famous Bikram Yoga, which essentially is done in a heated and humid environment that mimics South Asian climes.
Kristanna Loken Favorite Things
- Snack – Trader Joe’s Cranberry Ginger Trail Mix.
- Meal – Chipolte chopped chicken salad and a Toro Sashimi with a hot Sake
- Films – The English Patient (1996), Full Metal Jacket (1987), Apocalypse Now (1979)
Source – AceShowbiz.com
Kristanna Loken Facts
- With her mother’s encouragement, Kristanna started her modeling career in 1994 by finishing third in the Elite Model Look competition.
- In 2003, she was ranked behind Shania Twain and Christina Aguilera in the third spot on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women list.
- To prepare for the role of cyborg T-X in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), she took mime as well as body language classes.
- In 2006, she was placed at #70 on the list of ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World’ by FHM.
- To bag her breakthrough role in Terminator 3, she had to overcome competition from around 10,000 actresses.
- Kristanna Loken is an avid equestrian and has even participated in an event in Namibia, where she had to ride over 300 miles of very rough terrain.
- Kristanna has six tattoos, including a crescent moon and star on each wrist, a horse on her left ankle, and a personal crest on the back of her left shoulder.
- She supports the aid organization MyLife which works to support and sustain children living on the streets.
- She has done voiceover work for video games like Battlestar Galactica, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, and Terminator 3: The Redemption.