|Kierra Luv Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||6, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kierra Luv is an American rapper and social media star. She is best known for her Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million followers. Kierra has also released well-known songs such as You Lied To Me (2018), Put You On (2019), Automatic (2019), Don’t I (2019), Good Day ft. Ray Moon (2020), and WWD (2020).
Kierra Luv, Rxcan
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Pennsylvania, United States
She had to drop out of public school in 2018 and switch to taking online classes.
Rapper, Social Media Star
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
10K Projects (Electric Feel Music)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and Latino)
She is of African-American and Puerto Rican descent.
Kierra Luv Favorite Things
- Musical Inspirations – Nicki Minaj, Chance The Rapper, Sean Combs, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown
- Bible Verse – Philippians 4:13
- Her Silk Bandana – Chrome, Red Velvet
Source – TheHypeMagazine.com, YouTube, Instagram Bio
Kierra Luv Facts
- She used to have a lot of anger issues as a kid. Kierra stated this was the result of living in a toxic household with 10 people living in a 3-bedroom house.
- Her dad is not very present in her life. She is very close to her mom, who had her at a very young age.
- Growing up, she listened to Drake, Lauryn Hill, and Daddy Yankee.
- She used to do a lot of skateboarding before she focused on rapping.
- Kierra didn’t write her 1st song, You Lied To Me (2018) about herself. One of her friends was going through a tough time and she used the feelings to make a song.
- Kierra never planned on “making it big” when she started rapping. Her only goal was to land a spot on the TV show The Rap Game (2016-2019).
- After she had already garnered a lot of followers on social media, The Rap Game producers contacted her. After she signed the papers, they informed her that the cast was already formed and she never appeared on the TV show.
- Kierra posted a freestyle to the beats of Cardi B‘s songs Money to her Instagram. She “half-as*ed” the video just to keep her page active. However, it went viral and was reposted and praised by Cardi B herself, bringing Kierra a surge in followers.
- She has pre-written to freestyle for the song Money. Freestyles that have a deeper meaning are usually pre-written.
- After she went viral, rappers ASAP Rocky, Chance The Rapper, PnB Rock, and many others sent her a direct message.
- Another thing she didn’t expect is for her new fans to start sending her “silkies” or silk bandanas she is known for. She only wore a few she liked and bought or made the rest herself.
- She put fake tears and “cried” to Lil Baby and Gunna‘s song Close Friends, thinking it would be funny. Her fans got concerned for her instead.
- She featured Dessy Gambino in a music video for one of her songs in July 2018.
- Kierra is a curious person by nature.
- One of the biggest sources of confusion is her social media username, Rxcan. It is pronounced Rican, short for Puerto Rican. When she created her Instagram account, the username “rican” was already taken.
- After she got her share of the money for the 1st time, Kierra went to the Flight Club to buy sneakers and splurged. She later realized that they overcharge their customers.
- To thank her for the support she has given her, Keirra bought her mom a house in Pennsylvania.
- She has collaborated with Tory Lanez on a song titled Can’t Stand It, released in January 2020.
Featured Image by Kierra Luv / Instagram