|Nobuharu Matsushita Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nobuharu Matsushita is a Japanese race car driver who is known for winning the “2014 All-Japan Formula Three Championship”. He has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
He divides his time between Florence, Tuscany, Italy and Paris, France.
Race Car Driver
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled jawline
- Thick eyebrows
Nobuharu Matsushita Favorite Things
- Venue To Race At – Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Source – f1i.com
Nobuharu Matsushita Facts
- He started his racing career in go-karting events in the year 2005. Also, he took part in the “All-Japan Junior Kart Championship”.
- In 2008, he won the “All-Japan Junior Kart Championship” title at the Open Masters Kart ARTA Challenge. Later, in 2010, he called it quits with go-karting after taking part in the KF1 category and completing the race at 3rd position.
- He began his single-seater career with the Super License team at the Formula Pilota China and even won the events final race which was held in Sepang and attained an overall 4th place. The following year, he transferred to the “Formula Challenge Japan” and the challenge with an overall high score.
- Noburaru took his first big step into racing with HFDP Racing for the “All-Japan Formula Three Championship” in 2013. He also managed to get one of the best results attained by a Honda driver. Finally, in the following season, Matsushita won the title from fellow racer Kenta Yamashita with a twelve-point gap.
- In 2015, he took part in his first big league race at the “GP2 Series” for ART Grand Prix. During his first race in Bahrain, he set the first fastest lap time and qualified at 2nd position alongside his teammate, Belgian race car driver Stoffel Vandoorne.
- During the “Russian Grand Prix” in September 2019, Russian race car driver Nikita Mazepin collided into Nobuharu while trying to regain his racing line. The race was so horrific that it was postponed and both the racers were rushed to the hospital for treatment and observation.
Featured Image By Hpdexrr / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0