|Nolito Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nolito is a Spanish professional footballer who is best known for his career as a winger or a forward for Segunda División club Ibiza. He has also been a part of teams like Sanluqueño, Barcelona, Écija, Celta, Manchester City, and Sevilla in the past. During the course of his career, Nolito has won several tournaments such as La Liga, Taça da Liga, UEFA Europa League, and has been the recipient of honors like La Liga‘s “Player of the Month”.
Manuel Agudo Duran
Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Spain
- Others – Manuel (Grandfather)
Nolito is signed with fontballbarcelona.
Midfielder (Left Wing) / Forward
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
154 lbs or 70 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nolito is married to Laura Darea with whom he has three children, daughter Lola (b. 2011) and twin girls Algeria and Lara.
Race / Ethnicity
Manuel has been seen in a TV advert for FIFA.
Best Known For
His creativity and passing skills.
First Football Match
Nolito debuted for Barcelona on October 3, 2010, in a match against RCD Mallorca.
On July 27, 2011, Nolito first performed as a member of S.L. Benfica in a UEFA Champions League’s third-round qualifier match against Trabzonspor.
On August 13, 2016, Manuel played his first official match for Manchester City in a 2-1 victory against Sunderland.
In November 2014, Nolito had his national team debut.
- Through balls
- Key passes
- Scoring skills
- As a teenager, he played for Algaida, Sanluqueno, and Valencia.
- In 2003, he signed his first professional contract with Sanluqueno.
- In May 2011, Nolito declined an offer sent by Barcelona’s officials and decided to continue his football career at the well-known Portuguese club S.L. Benfica.
- On January 29, 2013, Manuel shifted back to Spain as he was sent on a loan to Granada CF. His loan period lasted for six months and was worth 600,000 euros.
- On July 1, 2013, Nolito penned a new four-year deal with Celta de Vigo. In his first season at Vigo, Nolito was the leading scorer on the team.
- In September 2014, he was selected as the La Liga Player of the Month.
- On July 1, 2016, Manuel transferred to Premier League club Manchester City. He signed a four-year deal worth 13.8 million British pounds.
- He did not play for Spain’s youth national team.
- Nolito represented Spain at UEFA Euro 2016.