Maidstone, Kent, England
She enrolled in Riviera Dance School, Warsaw at the age of 12.
However, she didn’t complete her high school, as she moved to London at 17.
Dancer, TV Personality
- Father – Dariusz Grabowska
- Mother – Janina Grabowska
- Siblings – Monika Grabowska (Sister)
Vickie from White Management.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ola has dated –
- James Jordan (2003–Present) – Ola first met Jordan where they were partnered together in a Dutch dancing competition in 2000. They got married on October 12, 2003 and have performed together on numerous dancing competitions.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish roots.
- Slender hourglass figure
- Curved pouty lips
37-24-35 in or 94-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the major brands.
Her religious beliefs are unknown.
Best Known For
Her appearances on “Strictly Come Dancing”, where she won several awards.
She has not been cast in a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2006, she appeared on the dancing reality show Strictly Come Dancing as a choreographer/dancer.
Ola is a perfectionist when it comes to health and fitness. Dancing for many hours daily gives a great workout to her. She can breeze through various moves without breaking a sweat.
She is also yoga fanatic and regularly practices it, as it keeps her supple and toned.
Ola Jordan Favorite Things
- Food – English Breakfast (Bacon and Eggs)
- TV Show – I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
- Latin Dance – Samba
- Ballroom Dance – Waltz
- Sports – Wake-boarding, Snorkeling, Diving, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding
- Holiday Destinations – Maldives, Easter Island, Caribbean
Ola Jordan Facts
- She won the Polish Dance Championship in 1999, at 17 years old.
- She subsequently went to the World Dance Championships where she was ranked in the Top 12 in November 1999.
- She shifted base to Hong Kong during her early years where she taught Latin American dancing for 4 years before returning to star in Strictly Come Dancing.
- Ola released her autobiography “Strictly Ola: Ola Jordan – My Autobiography” in 2016.
- She has modeled in lingerie for Boux Avenue, and Ann Summers Lingerie (along with James Jordan).
- Because Ola’s parents still live in Poland, they can’t watch Strictly Come Dancing on TV. However, they watch clips of the dance on a Saturday night on YouTube.
- She was a judge on a groundbreaking new show, Dancing on Wheels, which is produced by Fever Media.
- Visit her official website @ jamesandola.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ola Jordan / Instagram