|Olga Kalicka Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|August 4, 1993
Olga Kalicka is a well-known Polish actress who is best known for her appearance as Justyna in M jak milosc and as Marta in Na dobre i na zle.
Piaseczno, Mazowieckie, Poland
In 2017, Olga attended The Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw.
Olga is represented by Magdalena Czerwiec of Junika Talents.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
- Perfect smile
- Petite physical appearance
Through her social media, Olga has either promoted or endorsed various brands including Moje Vichy.
Olga Kalicka Facts
- Kalicka was brought up in Piaseczno, Poland.
- Olga is very close to her parents and has shared pictures of them on more than one occasion.
- She rose to prominence with her appearance as Kasia Cieplak in the TV series of Plebania (2009-2011).
- Kalicka made her debut TV show appearance as Marieta in Plebania in 2009.
- Olga co-founded the clothing line Rêves alongside her friend C @ R O L I N E in the past.
- She was a contestant on the reality show Dancing with the Stars. Taniec z gwiazdami in 2016.
- In the year 2018, she hosted the show World of Dance Polska. Her partner was Polish dancer, choreographer, and instructor Rafal Maserak.
- She loves to sing and dance in her free time besides enjoying spending time with her family and friends.
- Olga can fluently speak in English and partially in Russian.
Featured Image By Olga Kalicka / Instagram