|Adriana Camposano Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 17, 2005|
|Favorite Travel Destination
Adriana Camposano is an American actress, model, and dancer who burst into the spotlight after playing the part of Lucy Diaz on the HBO show Orange Is the New Black (2013-2019). She has starred in various other television shows including the Brat TV series Chicken Girls in which she began to portray the role of Poppy in 2021. Adriana has also been featured in many films like The Brooklyn Banker (2016).
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Siblings – AJ (Brother), Alex (Brother)
She has been represented by Bercy Talent Management and Zuri Agency.
4 ft 5 in or 135 cm
38 kg or 84 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican and Ecuadorian descent.
- Fuller lips
- Large and expressive eyes
She has appeared in the commercials for several brands such as Macy’s in 2012.
Adriana Camposano Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – Italy, having found everything about it amazing and beautiful, and having longed to visit the place again
- Style Icon – Kendall Jenner
- Song – You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship, that would be the number she could dance to for the rest of her life
Source – JustJaredJr.
Adriana Camposano Facts
- She was brought up in California by her family.
- She has been blessed with a big and close family who have been the most supportive to her through thick and thin, along with being a lot of fun to be with.
- Adriana has recollected that she had enjoyed self-teaching herself some fun skills including how to ride a bike when she was the age of 6. She had also learned on her own how to do tumbling tricks such as the side and front aerial, and how to edit and create candid short films with her friends.
- She has admitted that when she was 6 years old, she had a birthday party with Justin Bieber as the theme. She has confessed that she has never been able to get over her obsession with the superstar.
- Camposano has resided in New York as well as in Los Angeles.
- She and her best friend had launched a clothing line called Crazy Pants when she was only 8 years old. Years later after growing up, she has taken pride in re-branding it and coming out with the new label Urban Society AXP.
- She has recalled that one of her most memorable shoots was for the campaign/billboard named Believe for the popular chain Macy’s.
- Adriana has stated that a song that has always motivated her on her journey has been The Climb by Miley Cyrus.
- Adriana has relished doing shoots with photographer Meg Bitton. From the city streets to posing with her friends, she has stated that every shoot was a lot of fun and had involved creativity. She has pointed out that she had to be brave when working with a snake and had got thrilled, later on, to see the stunning image.
- One of her goals has been to star in her own film.
- Camposano has revealed that she has the ability to fall asleep anywhere. She has added that she even has an album that has a collection of photographs that depicts the most unusual places that she had fallen asleep in.
Featured Image by Adriana Camposano / Instagram