|Brendon Urie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1987|
Brendon Boyd Urie
BrennyBear, Bden, Beebo, Moon, Forehead, Breadbin, Mr. Disco
St. George, Utah, United States
Brendon attended Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Singer-songwriter, musician, guitarist, pianist
- Father – Boyd Urie
- Mother – Grace Nani Urie
- Siblings – Matt Urie (Older Brother), Mason Urie (Older Brother), Kyla Urie (Older Sister), Kara Urie (Older Sister)
Alternative rock, pop-rock, pop-punk
Vocals, accordion, bass guitar, drums, guitar, piano, keyboard, synthesizer, programming, percussion, organ, cello, violin, trumpet
Decaydance, Fueled by Ramen
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brendon Urie dated –
- Audrey Kitching (2006) – In 2006, Brendon dated the American model, Audrey Kitching for a couple of months.
- Fabiola Gatti (2007) – Urie had a fling with Uruguayan singer Fabiola Gatti in 2007, when they met during Glastonbury Festival.
- Sarah Orzechowski (2009-Present) – In 2009, Urie started dating Sarah Orzechowski. He also wrote a song called “Sarah Smiles” for her. In September 2011, the couple engaged each other. On April 27, 2013, the couple got married.
Race / Ethnicity
Brendon has native Hawaiian ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Lean body
- Has a tattoo of cartoon piano keys with Hibiscus flowers
His shoe size is speculated to be 8½ (US).
He has served as the brand ambassador of Martin Guitars.
Urie has also appeared in a Coca-Cola commercial.
Brendon’s upbringing was done in a Mormon family.
Best Known For
Being the frontman of the rock band Panic! at the Disco. He is not the founding member of the band but joined it soon after its formation in 2004.
Along with his band, Brendon released the debut album titled A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out on September 27, 2005, via record label Decaydance / Fueled by Ramen.
The album got the certification of Platinum in Australia, the UK, and the USA. It charted at #13 in America.
In 2006, Brendon appeared in a short musical movie Panic at the Disco-Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off for his role as a lead vocalist.
First TV Show
In 2013, Brendon guest appeared in the comedy TV series Good Cops for his role as Officer Keds in an episode titled “To Finger a Man”.
He hates working out. But, sometimes indulges himself in sports, which are fun and it also helps Urie to get in shape.
Brendon Urie Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Community (2009-2014), The Ricky Gervais Show
- Song – In Your Eyes (By Peter Gabriel)
- New Artist – Fran Capitanelli
- Movie – Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- Restaurant – Buffalo Wild Wings
- Store – Topman
- Piece Of Clothing – Vest
- Gadget – iPhone
- Video Game – L.A. Noire
- Electric Guitar – Duesenberg
- Drug – Weed
- Pet – Dog
- Advice – Just show up
Brendon Urie Facts
- Brendon has many pet dogs named Elwood, Dylan, Indie, Bogart, and Penny.
- Urie grew up in a Mormon family.
- Brendon was a “spazz in high school”.
- He was bullied at high school.
- He has worked at Tropical Smoothie Cafe when he used to practice with his bandmates. The money earned from that cafe was used in paying the rent for the band’s practice space.
- According to his Twitter profile, he is an entertainer with “35% talent. 65% water”.
- British musician Freddie Mercury is Brendon’s idol.
- He is the youngest in his family and has four older half-brothers and sisters.