|Brendon Urie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1987|
Brendon Urie is an American singer, songwriter, musician, guitarist, and pianist who is best known as the lead vocalist and multi-instrumentalist of Panic! at the Disco, whose discography includes albums and tracks like A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out, Pretty. Odd., Nine in the Afternoon, Pray for the Wicked, Hallelujah, Vices & Virtues, Death of a Bachelor, The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage, This Is Gospel, I Write Sins Not Tragedies, Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, The Ballad of Mona Lisa, Death of a Bachelor, High Hopes, and Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!. Panic! at the Disco started as a pop-rock band in 2004 and later turned into Brendon Urie’s solo project.
Brendon Boyd Urie
BrennyBear, Bden, Beebo, Moon, Forehead, Breadbin, Mr. Disco
St. George, Utah, United States
He divides his time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
Brendon attended Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Singer, songwriter, musician, guitarist, pianist
- Father – Boyd Urie
- Mother – Grace Nani Urie
- Siblings – Matt Urie (Older Brother), Mason Urie (Older Brother), Kyla Urie (Older Sister), Kara Urie (Older Sister)
- Others – Richard Urie (Paternal Grandfather), Fern Lorraine/Loraine Dalley (Paternal Grandmother), Luther Christopher Tucker, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Emmanell Nani Vieira (Maternal Grandmother)
Brendon Urie has been signed with Crush Music Media Management, Inc., Music Artist Management Company, New York City, New York, United States.
Alternative rock, pop-rock, pop-punk, baroque pop, pop, emo
Vocals, accordion, bass guitar, drums, guitar, piano, keyboard, synthesizer, programming, percussion, organ, cello, violin, trumpet
Decaydance, Fueled by Ramen
His net worth had been $12 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brendon Urie has dated –
- Audrey Kitching (2006) – In 2006, Brendon dated the American model, Audrey Kitching for a couple of months.
- Fabiola Gatti (2007) – Urie had a fling with Uruguayan singer Fabiola Gatti in 2007, when they met during Glastonbury Festival.
- Sarah Orzechowski (2009-Present) – In 2009, Urie started dating Sarah Orzechowski. He also wrote a song called “Sarah Smiles” for her. In September 2011, the couple engaged each other. On April 27, 2013, the couple got married.
Race / Ethnicity
Brendon has native Hawaiian ancestry on his mother’s side. He also has English, Scottish, Irish, German, Portuguese, Welsh, and Danish roots.
In July 2018, he stated, “I’m married to a woman and I’m very much in love with her but I’m not opposed to a man because to me, I like a person. […] If a person is great, then a person is great.”
- Lean body
- Has a tattoo of cartoon piano keys with Hibiscus flowers
His shoe size is speculated to be 8½ (US).
He has served as the brand ambassador of Martin Guitars.
Urie has also appeared in a Coca-Cola commercial.
Brendon’s upbringing was done in a Mormon family.
Best Known For
Being the frontman of the rock band Panic! at the Disco. He is not the founding member of the band but joined it soon after its formation in 2004.
Along with his band, Brendon released the debut album titled A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out on September 27, 2005, via record label Decaydance / Fueled by Ramen.
The album got the certification of Platinum in Australia, the UK, and the USA. It charted at #13 in America.
In 2006, Brendon appeared in a short musical movie Panic at the Disco-Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off for his role as a lead vocalist.
First TV Show
In 2013, Brendon guest appeared in the comedy TV series Good Cops for his role as Officer Keds in an episode titled “To Finger a Man”.
He hates working out. But, sometimes indulges himself in sports, which are fun and it also helps Urie to get in shape.
Brendon Urie Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Community (2009-2014), The Ricky Gervais Show
- Song – In Your Eyes (By Peter Gabriel)
- New Artist – Fran Capitanelli
- Movie – Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- Restaurant – Buffalo Wild Wings
- Store – Topman
- Piece Of Clothing – Vest
- Gadget – iPhone
- Video Game – L.A. Noire
- Electric Guitar – Duesenberg
- Drug – Weed
- Pet – Dog
- Advice – Just show up
Brendon Urie Facts
- Brendon has many pet dogs named Elwood, Dylan, Indie, Bogart, and Penny.
- Urie grew up in a Mormon family.
- Brendon was a “spazz in high school”.
- He was bullied in high school.
- He has worked at Tropical Smoothie Cafe when he used to practice with his bandmates. The money earned from that cafe was used in paying the rent for the band’s practice space.
- According to his Twitter profile, he is an entertainer with “35% talent. 65% water”.
- British musician Freddie Mercury is Brendon’s idol.
- Some of his musical influences include Frank Sinatra, Queen, David Bowie, Tom DeLonge, and Taylor Swift.
- He is the youngest in his family and has four older half-brothers and sisters.
- He has synesthesia and has also been diagnosed with ADHD.
- In January 2023, Brendon had announced that after performing shows in the UK and Europe in February and March, Panic! at the Disco would disband.