Toledo, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Olivia Stuck started taking acting classes at a fairly young age of 6 at the Starbound Talent NYC in her hometown.
She also took classes at the International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA) center in Los Angeles.
She also took acting lessons from the popular and acclaimed booking coach Amy Lyndon.
However, as she got into acting at a very young age, she couldn’t get proper schooling. In fact, she went to high school for just a month.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has two brothers and two sisters.
Olivia Stuck is represented by Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
47 kg or 104 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Stuck has dated –
- Nathan Harrington (2015-Present) – Olivia is reported to be in a relationship with actor and singer Nathan Harrington. They had fallen for each other while working in the TV series, Kirby Buckets. Olivia was a regular in the show, while Nathan made a couple of guest appearances. They officially started dating in July 2015. They kept their relationship secret for an initial couple of months with Olivia referring to him as her good friend in her interviews. However, by the start of 2016, they started going public with their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite Figure
- Beautiful Broad Smile
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Olivia is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 5 (US).
Early in her acting career, she did modeling work as well as appeared in a series of TV commercials for the local brands.
Best Known For
- Being cast in one of the leading roles in the family drama series, Kirby Buckets.
- Having made guest appearances in many popular TV shows such as Girl Meets World and CSI: NY.
As a Singer
Olivia has often expressed her wish to release her music. In November 2014, she composed and performed the single, Til you come home. The single was her homage to the brave personnel of the US Armed Forces.
In 2013, Olivia made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the comedy movie, Last Vegas, which had Hollywood heavyweights such as Morgan Freeman, Michael Douglas, and Robert De Niro in the lead roles.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance in the family drama series, The Jadagrace Show.
Olivia relies on a host of fun-filled outdoor activities to keep herself fit. She loves to go rock climbing with her close friends and her boyfriend.
She also likes to explore hikes in the sunny climes of Los Angeles.
Olivia Stuck Favorite Things
- Karaoke Songs – Any song by Adele, Rihanna, or Guns N Roses
- Music Bands – The Beatles, Queen, and Fleetwood Mac
- Bag Essentials – Hand sanitizer, food, deodorant, and a good book
- Binge Worthy TV Shows – America’s Next Top Model and Jane the Virgin
Source – SuspendMag.com, YouTube
Olivia Stuck Facts
- She started her acting career at the age of 6 after she was cast in a number of local productions.
- When she was very young, she used to make up stories and dance around. Her parents noted her interest in acting and enrolled her in a local acting school.
- By the age of 8, her family decided to move to Los Angeles so that she could pursue her acting career.
- She got her lead role in the movie, The Outfields after Kirby Buckets director recommended her for the role in the movie. They watched her performance in Kirby Buckets and hired her.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Olivia Stuck / Instagram