|Olivia Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1968|
Olivia Williams is a British actress who has made her mark in both the British and American film and television industries.
Olivia Haigh Williams
Camden Town, North London, England, United Kingdom
Olivia studied at South Hampstead High School before going on to attend Newnham College, Cambridge graduating from there with a degree in English literature. Also, she went on to study acting at Bristol Old Vic Theatre School for 2 years before eventually going on to train at the Royal Shakespeare Company for a further 3 years.
- Siblings – Sophie Freeman (Sister)
Olivia is represented by ICM Partners, Independent Talent Group Limited, and attorney James Adams.
Olivia Williams’ net worth was $2 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia has dated –
- Craig Ferguson
- Jonathan Cake – Olivia had been in a relationship with actor Jonathan Cake for 7 years which ended just 2 weeks before their wedding.
- Axl Rose
- Rhashan Stone (2003-Present) – Olivia tied the knot with actor and comedian Rhashan Stone on November 2, 2003, with whom she has 2 children named Esmé Ruby Stone (b. April 6, 2004) and Roxana May Stone (b. April 7, 2007).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
Olivia Williams Facts
- Olivia was raised in a household where both of her parents were barristers.
- She mostly bicycle to and from sets if possible.
- Williams decided to remain in Bolivia to study spectacled bears in the rainforest after the completion of the filming of The Postman.
- Olivia has worked with actor Paul Bettany on more than one occasions which include Dead Babies (2000) and The Heart of Me (2002) to name a few.
- She was cast in her first TV show as Irene Kortman in Van der Valk in 1992.
- In 2006, Olivia began working for the Independent Traveller writing for their The Independent on Sunday [UK].
- After completing her graduation, she began working for Royal Shakespeare Company in both Stratford-upon-Avon and London.
- Olivia made her debut theatrical film appearance as Abby in The Postman in 1997.
- Her father passed away in 2001, due to a heart attack. At the time, Olivia had been working on the film The Body (2001) with actor Antonio Banderas.
- In 2002, Olivia was offered the role of Miranda Frost in Die Another Day, which was later offered to actress Rosamund Pike.
- After 4 years of doctors visits, Olivia was diagnosed with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor and on her 50th birthday, she underwent an operation on July 26, 2018, which was conducted at the King’s College Hospital in London.
- Her film and television credits include The Father, The Ruth Rendell Mysteries, Manhattan, Dollhouse, Spaced, Krakatoa: The Last Days, Justin and the Knights of Valour, The Last Days on Mars, Anna Karenina, and The Ghost Writer.
Featured Image By Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV / Flickr / C BY 2.0