|Olly Esse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Olly Esse is an Italian Instagram Influencer, record producer, deejay, and powerlifter who is known for releasing various hit songs including Synth On the Beat, REC – Closure Song (feat. Jean Bilama), Delhi Stile, God’s Love, and Deep Down Low.
Olly was born on c. January 1, 1992.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Instagram Influencer, DeeJay, Content Creator, Social Media Personality, Record Producer, Powerlifter
Olly is represented by Monstera Inc.
Dance, EDM, Hip Hop, Rap
Headphones, Mixer, Turntables/DJ Controller, Speakers, USB Pens/External Hard Drives
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
However, she prefers to dye her hair pink and red.
- Raised eyebrows
- Pale white skin tone
Through her social media, Olly has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- Big Flex
- Fast&Up India
Olly Esse Facts
- She is a fitness fanatic and often shares her progress on her Instagram account.
- Olly joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on December 6, 2012, to which she uploads videos of her music, vlogs, and other random content.
- One of the earliest songs that Olly released was on February 22, 2014, and was titled God’s Love. From there, she went on to release various other tracks that include Synth On The Beat, Deep Down Low, Delhi Stile, and Dirty Whistle.
- As a DJ, Olly has played alongside various well-known musicians including Martin Garrix, DVLM, Luciano, Bob Sinclair, Robin Schultz, Vinai, Tom Swoon, Miss K8, Coccoluto, Futuristic Polar bears, Bassjackers, Lost Stories, Zaeden, Kerano, Sartek, Sound Avtar, Progressive Brothers, and NDS.
- In April 2023, she uploaded a video on her social media where she was involved in a fight with a woman who accused Olly of kicking her Baleno car.
Featured Image By Olly Esse / Instagram