|Martin Garrix Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1996|
Martin Garrix is a Dutch disc jockey and music producer who is best known for his singles Animals, Scared to Be Lonely, and In the Name of Love. He has collaborated with several celebrities such as Troye Sivan, David Guetta, Dua Lipa, and has released singles like Tremor, Forbidden Voices, Virus (How About Now), Bouncybob, Dragon, Now That I’ve Found You, Sun Is Never Going Down, Like I Do, High on Life, Game Over, Waiting for Tomorrow, Higher Ground, Loop, and many more. He released his first studio album titled Sentio in April 2022. Martin has performed at several music festivals such as Ultra Music Festival, Coachella, Tomorrowland, Electric Daisy Carnival, and Creamfields. During the course of his career, he has been honored with several awards such as the International Dance Music Award, MTV Europe Music Award, MTV Millennial Award, and YouTube Music Award.
GRX, Martin Garrix (also written as Mar+in Garri×)
Martin graduated from Herman Brood Academie in Utrecht in 2013.
Record producer, musician, composer, DJ
Martin Garrix is repped by –
- Scooter Braun
- Watse Matter
- William Morris – North America
- Ace Agency – Rest of the World
EDM, progressive house, big room house, electro house, trance
FL Studio, keyboard, guitar
STMPD RCRDS, Spinnin’, Doorn, Musical Freedom, Wall, Republic, School Boy, Casablanca, Universal, Revealed Recordings
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Martin Garrix dated –
- Lynn Spoor – In the past, his name has been romantically linked with Dutch model and artist, Lynn Spoor who is known for her pencil drawings of famous personalities. It was a RUMOR as they didn’t confirm.
- Bebe Rexha (2016) – American singer Bebe Rexha and Martin were RUMORed to be an item in July 2016 when they collaborated together on the song “In The Name Of Love.”
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Mole mark above his lips
His shoe size is not known. But, he did sneak shopping with Complex Media and purchased Jordans for the first time. Catch the video.
- He has been featured in a commercial on 7UP.
- Martin’s songs such as “Animals” and others have been featured in commercials such as this Madden NFL.
- In October 2015, he was announced as an ambassador for the Swiss brand, TAG Heuer.
- He also served as an ambassador for Armani Exchange‘s “Fall Winter” campaign in 2017.
- In 2018, Martin became an ambassador for AXE.
Best Known For
Composing and producing songs in EDM, and other genres. He is best known for his “Animals” song.
As a DJ, he released his debut studio album +x in the summer of 2016 via his own record label STMPD RCRDS.
As an actor, Martin first appeared in the short comedy film NCIS: Ibiza in 2015.
First TV Show
In 2013, Martin appeared as himself in the talk show RTL Late Night in an episode #1.61.
Martin Garrix Favorite Things
- Food – Steak, sushi, pizza
- Animal – Lions
- Record Producer / DJ – Deorro, Jay Hardway
- City (He has visited) – Los Angeles
- Favorite Person to Follow on Twitter – Dillon Francis
- Favorite Famous Wizard – The Wizard Of Oz
Source – iHeart Radio
Martin Garrix Facts
- Martin is the owner of STMPD RCRDS. He created this record label after his separated from Spinnin’ Records in November 2015.
- At 8, he started learning guitar.
- After seeing the performance of DJ Tiësto at Olympic games in Athens, he decided to become a DJ himself. He was 8 at that time.
- Martin also ghostwrites tracks for other artists.
- As per his Forbes 2015 interview, his average bedtime is 4 am.
- DJ Calvin Harris is his mentor.
- On June 16, 2013, Martin became the youngest person ever to reach the #1 spot on Beatport when he released his song “Animals.”
- He has worked with dance god Tiesto on a track.
- Martin Garrix’s name has been inscribed on the side of a private plane.
- In 2016, he was ranked #3 in Top 100 DJs list by DJ Magazine. He debuted on this “Top 100 DJs list” in 2013 when he was ranked #40.
- If he could be any animal, he would like to become a bird so that he can watch the world from a bird’s eye.
- His favorite pastime is sleeping. For instance, he sleeps at the airport if he has to wait for a flight.
- In October 2018, he released his first book titled Martin Garrix Life = Crazy.