Dillon Hart Francis
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dillon went to Los Angeles County High School for the Arts, where he studied painting and printmaking. After graduating from high school, he attended Santa Monica College and interned for photographers as a young student.
DJ, Record Producer
- Father – Robert Drew Francis (Alternative Medicines Doctor)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Dillon Francis is managed by –
- Teamwork Management (For all press-related matters)
- Paradigm Talent Agency (For booking in North and South America, and Asia)
- Echo Location Talent Agency (For other booking purposes)
Moombahcore, Moombahton, Electro House, Trap, Progressive House, Deep House, Dubstep
- Play Me
- Columbia Records
- Dim Mak
- Fly Eye Records
- Fool’s Gold
- Mad Decent
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dillon Francis rarely discloses information about his personal life, while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult to ascertain anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Serbian-Croatian ancestry on his mother’s side.
His blue eyes contain a tint of green color too.
- Keeps a beard
- Full tattoo on both arms
Some of Dillon’s songs have been featured in commercials such as –
- ‘Get Low’ created with DJ Snake, was featured in a Taco Bell commercial.
- ‘Seek Summer’ was featured in Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines TV commercial.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being the pioneer of Moombahton and Moombahcore fusion genre of music. His song Masta Blasta, originally a 130 BPM house track, after editing, ended up being a hit moombahton track.
- Collaborating on the song Que Que with American producer Diplo and Latin-pop artist Maluca which became a super hit track in 2011.
On October 27, 2014, Dillon released his debut studio album Money Sucks, Friends Rule featuring collaborations with different major artists. The album was released under the label Mad Decent and Columbia Records. The album has 12 tracks and sold around 9,000 copies in its first week.
First TV Show
In 2016, Dillon made his first TV show appearance on the MTV show Ridiculousness.
Dillon Francis is into CrossFit workout. His tour manager introduced him to the workout. He was initially trained by a certified trainer Conor Murphy. Dillon credits his workout sessions in providing him with the necessary energy in keeping up with his constant touring schedule.
Dillon Francis Favorite Things
- Emoji – The guy in the canoe
- Go-To-Tour Food – Healthy food
- Music Video – Bootleg Fireworks
- Dance Move – “The bird flying away. Like when you just hear Bon Jovi‘s voice and your hands go up.”
- People To Hang Out With – DJ-musician Zedd
- Hangover Food – Domino’s Pizza
- Go-To Outfit – Suits
- Phone Game – Bloons TD 5
- Drink – Ciroc with water
- Album – The Very Best of The Smiths
- On The Road Tradition – Coffee time in the morning
- Kind Of Coffee – Cold-pressed
- Breakfast Food – Eggs and bacon
Source – Buzzfeed, MTV, This Song Slaps
Dillon Francis Facts
- He loves suits. At the age of 18, he worked for the Swedish clothing company, J Lindeberg, where his love for suits first originated.
- He had a fear of the popular alien E.T. when he was younger, mostly because of its long fingers.
- His biggest musical influences came from Calvin Harris, Crookers, and Diplo.
- He had 6 different Instagram profiles, each with different personalities. They were – DJ Rich as F**k, DJ Hanzel, Becky, Treva, Greg, and Rave Dad.
- Visit his official website @ dillonfrancis.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Swimfinfan / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0