|Tye Sheridan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1996|
Tye Sheridan is an American actor and producer who is best known for portraying roles such as young Scott Summers / Cyclops in the reboot X-Men film series, Ben Goudy in Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, Wade Watts in Ready Player One, and Steve O’Brien in The Tree of Life. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Last Man Standing, Wireless, The Tender Bar, The Card Counter, The Night Clerk, Deadpool 2, The Mountain, Dark Places, Last Days in the Desert, and many more. For his acting skills, Tye has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Empire Award, Critics’ Choice Movie Award, and MTV Movie & TV Award.
Tye Kayle Sheridan
Elkhart, Texas, United States
Tye went to Elkhart Independent School District in Elkhart, Texas.
After starting his film career, he opted to get educated on film sets.
- Father – Bryan Sheridan (UPS Employee)
- Mother – Stephanie (Wright) Sheridan (Beauty Salon Owner)
- Siblings – Madison (Younger Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
71 kg or 157 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tye Sheridan dated –
- Sophie Turner (2015) – In September 2015, English actress Sophie Turner and Tye dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Tye has English, German, Scottish, and Swiss-French ancestry.
Tye has participated in the Prada Fall / Winter 2015 advertising campaign.
Best Known For
Working in the films like X-Men: Apocalypse as Scott Summers / Cyclops.
Tye debuted with the 2011 experimental drama film The Tree of Life for his role as Steve.
First TV Show
Sheridan has appeared in an episode of ABC sitcom Last Man Standing for his role as Justin in 2014.
There is no information about Tye Sheridan’s workout and diet. As per Movie Web, Holly Lawson (Canadian Bellator fighter) was hired to train the X-Men: Apocalypse star cast for fighting scenes. Though, Alexandra Shipp and Sophie Turner surely participated in the contact fighting sequences.
Tye Sheridan Facts
- He has a celebrity crush on Natalie Portman.
- Tye is good friends with Kaitlyn Dever.
- His 16th birthday gift was a truck, which he received from his parents.
- He didn’t know who Brad Pitt was before he worked with him on the 2011 movie The Tree of Life.
- He does not belong to a family of show business.
- Tye has done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Tommy Matthews in Madden 21.
- He is not on social media yet.