|Orlando Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1987|
Orlando Brown is an American actor, rapper, singer, voice actor, and director who is best known for playing Edward “Eddie” Thomas in the teen sitcom That’s So Raven, Sticky Webb (voice) in the animated series The Proud Family, Jerry Jamal “3J” Jameson in the television sitcom Family Matters, Max in the sitcom Two of a Kind, Cornelius Fillmore (voice) in the animated series Fillmore!, and Chris in the drama series Safe Harbor. Moreover, he has also been cast in many films including Straight Outta Compton, Max Keeble’s Big Move, The Proud Family Movie, Eddie’s Million Dollar Cook-Off, The Tangerine Bear, Inhumane Worker, Maniac Magee, Suits on the Loose, Perfect Game, Senseless, Major Payne, Family Values, Christmas in Compton, Run Ya’ Pockets: A Political Economy Analysis of Crime Amongst Harlem Youths, American Bad Boy, Bloody Hands, and We the Party.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rapper, actor, singer, voice actor, director
Orlando Brown has been represented by Titus Production & Management, Talent Management Company, Winnetka, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Movie soundtrack, pop, rap, hip-hop, R&B, soul
Orlando’s music has been released by RND Distribution, LLC.
His net worth had been $20 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Orlando Brown has dated –
- Raven-Symoné – In his 2016 interview with Jasmine Brand, Orlando revealed that he was dating actor Raven-Symoné, who also served as his co-star in the popular sitcom, That’s So Raven. The interesting thing about their relationship was that they were already a couple by the time shooting of the show had started. However, their relationship didn’t last too long. And, later she even accused him of stealing her phone. He claimed that the false accusations broke his heart and weakened him.
- Anneliese van der Pol (2001-2004) – According to American tabloids, Orlando had an affair with actor Anneliese van der Pol while working on the TV show, That’s So Raven. Some sources claim that they started going out after becoming fond of each other. However, other sources claim that their relationship pre-dated the show and actually started in 2001. And, about a year, after the show was first broadcasted, they decided to part ways.
- In February 2016, he was reportedly arrested for assaulting his then-girlfriend. It was claimed that he had been placed under arrest for attacking his girlfriend in the parking lot. And, to make matters worse, the police found methamphetamine on him during the arrest. However, he later posted a series of videos on his Instagram claiming that the accusations of having attacked his girlfriend were false. He had a curly-haired woman in the video presumably, his girlfriend, claiming that Orlando hadn’t even touched her.
- In December 2016, Brown was again in the news for having assaulted his girlfriend. The Instagram account of Baller Alert even posted a video of Brown engaging in a verbal altercation with his partner. Towards the end of the video, the camera cuts off and it sounds as if they had taken their altercation to the physical level. In another post in The Shade Room’s Instagram feed, his girlfriend accused him of assaulting her while she was pregnant.
Race / Ethnicity
Orlando Brown is of African-American descent.
- Broad smile
Orlando Brown has appeared in the following commercials
- Tang/Honeycomb (2000)
- Disney Channel
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Eddie Thomas in Disney’s supernatural sitcom, That’s So Raven
- Playing the role of 3J Winslow in the popular TV sitcom, Family Matters
- Having collaborated with some of the most popular music artists such as Pimp C, Akon, T-Pain, and Sean Kingston
In 2006, he released his debut studio album, Trade It All.
In 1995, he made his theatrical film debut playing the minor role of Tiger in the military comedy movie, Major Payne.
First TV Show
In 1995, Orlando made his first TV show appearance in the Ten Percent of Nothing episode of ABC sitcom, Coach.
Orlando Brown Facts
- When he was first signed up for That’s So Raven, the show was initially called Absolutely Psychic and had a white girl in the lead role. They even went on to shoot a pilot but it didn’t look good and Raven-Symoné’s father convinced the show producers to cast a black girl in the lead role, which led to slight changes in the script.
- He was cast in the recurring role of Chris in the television drama series Safe Harbor in 1999.
- In April 2008, he was reported to have gone missing after having left his manager’s house for a short trip to the convenience store 7-Eleven. His manager and family had started making calls to local hospitals before he eventually returned home and apologized.
- In April 2013, he was arrested in North Hollywood on charges of drunk driving. He was also previously arrested in May and June 2012.
- He appeared as Block Dude in the 2015 biographical musical crime drama film Straight Outta Compton, depicting the rise and fall of the gangsta rap group N.W.A and its members.
- In February 2016, he was arrested in California and slapped with domestic battery, drug possession with the intent to sell, and obstruction of justice charges. He was also accused of having contraband in jail.
Featured Image by Disney Channel / Instagram