Raven-Symoné Christina Pearman
Raven, Rave, Rae
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Raven-Symone went to Park School in Ossining, New York. She, then attended Alpharetta’s Webb Bridge Middle School. In June 2004, she graduated from North Springs High School in Atlanta.
Actress, comedian, singer, dancer, television producer, fashion model
- Father – Christopher B. Pearman
- Mother – Lydia (née Gaulden)
- Siblings – Blaize Pearman (Brother)
As a model, she was signed to –
- Young Faces Inc. Modeling Agency – Atlanta, USA
- Ford Models – New York City
R&B, pop, hip hop, dance, soul
MCA, Crash, RayBlaize, Hollywood Records
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Raven-Symoné dated –
- Orlando Brown – In a 2016 interview with Jasmine Brand, it was revealed that Raven and actor Orlando has dated in the past.
- Jonathan ‘Lil J’ McDaniel (2003-2007) – Jonathan and Raven-Symone were romantically linked to each other from October 2003 to November 2007. They met on the set of “That’s So Raven” for the first time. They had dated ON-screen as well.
- Jussie Smollett (2007-2011) – From December 2007 to July 2011, Raven dated Brazilian actor, Jussie Smollett. During this time, it was also rumored that she was pregnant with his baby, but later Raven’s rep denied such rumors.
- AzMarie Livingston (2011-Present) – After breaking-up with Jussie, Raven then started dating American model, AzMarie Livingston in December 2011. Since that time, the duo is living together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
- Her scream
- She used to shout “Oh, Snap!” in every episode of “That’s So Raven” (2003-2007)
38-28-37 in or 96.5-71-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
As a model, she has appeared in commercials for Cool Whip, Fisher-Price, Jell-O, and Ritz crackers. Raven has also modeled for print advertisements.
Best Known For
Playing Raven Baxter in the Disney Channel’s supernatural teen sitcom television series That’s So Raven from 2003 to 2007.
Raven-Symoné released her debut album Here’s to New Dreams on June 22, 1993, via MCA Records. The album didn’t chart on the US Billboard 200, and total 75,000 copies of the album were sold.
The album is about 40 minutes long, consisting of 10 singles.
She appeared in the 1990 comedy movie The Muppets at Walt Disney World for her role as a “Little Girl”. It was a TV movie.
First TV Show
From 1989 to 1992, Raven-Symoné appeared in 64 episodes in NBC’s comedy show The Cosby Show for her role as Olivia Kendall.
In 1991, she won the “Young Artist Award for Exceptional Performance by a Young Actress Under Nine”.
In 2011, Raven shed off 70 pounds of body weight. She used to be more than 200 pounds when measured on the scale. But, now, after getting rid of excess weight, she looks more confident and comfortable.
She incorporated 30 minutes of cardio workout, primarily elliptical trainer workout, at least 4 days in a week and started eating lean proteins and healthy food.
Her new breakfast consisted of “Oatmeal and apple slices with almond butter” rather than “Cheese omelet and bacon”, which she used to eat before. The dinner also turned to be more healthy with “Salmon and steamed asparagus”, which earlier was “Orange chicken and white rice from a Chinese restaurant”.
In dessert, she started having “Baked pears with agave syrup” instead of “cupcakes”. So, there were lots of changes in her daily routine.
- At the age of five, she performed on the Broadway.
- She likes to listen to wide variety of music such as 50 Cent, Avril Lavigne, Björk and many more.
- She has appeared in the movie of The Cheetah Girls (American girl group) and has sung songs for the same.
- In 2005, she became the youngest person ever to sign a deal with MCA Records.
- In August 2013, she expressed her joy after listening to the news of gay-marriage getting legalized.
- She was also the executive producer for “The Cheetah Girls 2” (2006).
- Raven plans to join the culinary school.
- Raven-Symoné enjoys playing scrabble.
- In 2005, she was ranked at #84 in VH1’s The Greatest: 100 Greatest Kid Stars.
- Hear more from Raven from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, and YouTube VEVO.