|Özge Yağız Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Özge Yağız is a Turkish actress who is known for having been cast as Reyhan in Yemin and as Zeliha in Adini sen koy.
Özge Yağız studied at Başkent University located in Ankara, Turkey and graduated from there with a degree in communication sciences. In addition to that, she also took acting lessons at No.10 Studios.
- Sibling – Ezgi (Sister)
Özge Yağız is represented by Hasan Güngör.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Pierced ears
- Pouty lips
Özge Yağız Facts
- She hails from Istanbul, Turkey.
- She made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Zeliha in an episode of the romantic drama series, Adini sen koy, in 2016. The show’s cast also included actors like Musab Ekici, Gözde Gürkan, and Merve Sevin.
- In the year 2019, Özge Yağız started appearing in one of the lead roles of Reyhan Tarhun in the soap opera, Yemin (English: The Promise). Her co-stars on the show included actors like Gökberk Demirci, Yağmur Sahbazova, and Can Verel.
- She has also gained fame in the Pakistani and Indian entertainment industry because the show Yemin has been dubbed in Urdu/Hindi on the online YouTube channel.
- Özge Yağız has accrued an impressive fan base on social media and enjoys more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Sozcu.com.tr / CC BY-SA 4.0