|Paige Turley Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1997|
Paige Turley is a Scottish television personality and singer who burst into the spotlight after appearing as a singer on the televised British talent show competition Britain’s Got Talent in 2012 at the age of 14, in which she made it to the semi-finals before being eliminated. She gained further popularity by starring in the 6th season of the dating reality TV series Love Island (2020), where she emerged as the winner. Paige has built a strong fanbase of more than 2 million followers on Instagram. She has also been active on her YouTube channel named officialpaigeturley that she had opened on August 22, 2012, where she has accumulated more than 19K subscribers.
West Lothian, Scotland, United Kingdom
Scotland, United Kingdom
She went to the University of the West of Scotland, with Music as her subject.
Television Personality, Singer
- Siblings – Marc Turley (Brother)
She has been represented by Lexi Grace Boosey of Gleam Futures.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Lewis Capaldi – She was dating Lewis Capaldi when she was in her late teenage years. Their relationship lasted for about a year. Speaking about their relationship, Paige has commented that it had ended very amicably and that they are still great friends.
- Grey Graig
- Finley Tapp (2020-Present) – She has been dating her Love Island partner Finley Tapp since January 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Plump lips
Paige Turley Favorite Things
- Feature Of Herself – Her eyes, having rated herself as an 8
- Celebrity Crush – Tom Hardy
Source – Standard
Paige Turley Facts
- She has described herself as loud, boisterous, and lots of fun. Paige has revealed that she is quite a strong person with thick skin, which she has believed to have helped her a lot when she took part in reality shows. She has also learned not to take herself too seriously.
- Paige has found it surreal to look back on Love Island, recalling how she had come out of the villa in February 2020 with her life changed and how right after that was the first lockdown that had changed the whole world as well. Before participating, she used to think that the show just took fit boys and girls and hoped for the best but after being on the show, Paige has experienced how great the Love Island team is at match-making. She came to the realization that they do take great pains to ensure the people selected are compatible with each other.
- She has disclosed that to stay fit, she has preferred gym classes to workouts with her favorite activity being an outdoor boot camp that has comprised of an assault course and a combination of cardio and weights. Paige has added that she has trained with Finley but as a footballer, he has been too regimented for her and they have ended up only going for runs together.
- She has enjoyed Yoga as it has helped her to relax. If she has felt stressed, she has loved to have a long, hot bath, and listen to a meditation app. She has also had fun going on long walks with her beau and their dog.
Featured Image by Paige Turley / Instagram