|Park Ji-eun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Ji-eun is a South Korean singer, rapper, musician, dancer, television personality, and performer who is known as a former member of the South Korean girl group PURPLE KISS. Formed by RBW in 2020, the group’s discography consists of several extended plays and tracks such as Into Violet, Hide & Seek, Cabin Fever, MemeM, Nerdy, Geekyland, My Heart Skip a Beat, Can We Talk Again, Ponzona, My My, Sweet Juice, and Zombie. Park Ji-eun left the group in 2022 due to health issues.
Bambi, Jelly Jieun, Jieunnie, Jieun
Seoul, Gangdong-gu, South Korea
Singer, Rapper, Musician, Dancer, Television Personality, Performer
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Park Ji-eun has been repped by RBW.
As a member of PURPLE KISS, she was signed with –
- Kakao M
- Victor Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Park Ji-eun is of Korean descent.
Park Ji-eun Favorite Things
- Film – Dead Poets Society
- Baskin Robbins Flavor – Mom is an Alien
Park Ji-eun Facts
- She competed on Produce 48, the 3rd season of the South Korean reality competition series Produce 101, in June 2018 and was ranked 80th.
- During her first evaluation in Produce 48, Park Ji-eun’s team performed the song Mamma Mia by KARA.
- Before participating in Produce 48, she had been a trainee for 4 years and 1 month.
- She was revealed as the 6th member of PURPLE KISS on July 30, 2020.
- Park Ji-eun’s fellow PURPLE KISS groupmates were Dosie, Ireh, Yuki, Chaein, Swan, and Na Go-eun.
- PURPLE KISS released its debut extended play Into Violet on March 15, 2021, via RBW and Kakao Entertainment and it included songs like Can We Talk Again, Hello, Skip Skip, Period (퍼펙트), and My Heart Skip A Beat. The EP peaked at #11 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart.
- With PURPLE KISS, she released the group’s 2nd extended play Hide & Seek on September 8, 2021, through RBW and its tracklist included Zombie, Cast pearls before swine (돼지 목에 진주 목걸이), Twinkle, So Why, 2am, and ZzZz. The EP peaked at #5 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart.
- The song Zombie from Hide & Seek was placed at number 6 in Dazed‘s list of “The Best K-Pop Tracks of 2021”.
- On March 29, 2022, PURPLE KISS released its 3rd extended play titled MemeM and it peaked at #7 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart. It consists of songs like memeM, 날좀봐 (Oh My Gosh), Pretty Psycho, Joah (좋아), Cursor, and Hate Me, Hurt Me, Love Me.
- The track Pretty Psycho from MemeM was ranked #4 in Genius‘ “25 Best K-Pop B-Sides of 2022” list.
- Park Ji-eun was roommates with her former PURPLE KISS bandmates Goeun and Swan.
- It was announced on November 17, 2022, that she had left PURPLE KISS following an extended hiatus due to symptoms of anxiety and poor health.
- After her departure from PURPLE KISS, she thanked her fans by sharing a handwritten letter.
- Park Ji-eun has credited the girl group Mamamoo as her role model.
- When she gets bored, she enjoys watching YouTube videos.
- Some of the self-care activities she likes are eating well and taking vitamins.
- Park Ji-eun enjoys eating pizza, white grapes, oranges, and watermelon.
- Her first pet was a hamster. She also has a dog.
- Some of her hobbies include playing with puppies and making dance covers.
- She has a talent for doing facial expressions.
- Park Ji-eun prefers to drink green tea before going to bed.
- Her specialties include playing the guitar and dancing.
- She can speak Japanese and is also good at doing voice impressions.
- She is not very good at doing her makeup.
- Whenever she likes a certain food, Park Ji-eun makes sure to buy it in bulk.
- She is unable to digest cow’s milk properly so she prefers plant-based milk alternatives.
- She cannot eat cheesecake.
Featured Image by KNTV / YouTube / CC BY 3.0