|Abby Quinn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1996|
Abby Quinn is an American actress, singer, and songwriter who is known for having been cast as Annie in the coming-of-age period drama film based on its namesake novel by novelist Louisa May Alcott, Little Women, which stars the likes of Meryl Streep, Saoirse Ronan, Timothée Chalamet, Florence Pugh, James Norton, and Emma Watson. Abby Quinn has also appeared in a variety of roles in several shows and movies such as Landline, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Sisterhood of Night, The Journey Is the Destination, Black Mirror, Radium Girls, Good Girls Get High, Better Call Saul, and After the Wedding. She started both her singing as well as her acting pursuits at a very early age and began playing the guitar when she was around 7 years old. Abby Quinn has also gained an impressive fan base and keeps her fans updated by posting pictures with her family members and friends on Instagram.
Bloomfield, Michigan, United States
Abby Quinn attended Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) which is a private research university located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States and pursued a Bachelor’s degree.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Mother – Una Jackman (Film Producer)
- Siblings – Alle (Brother), Valerie Jackman (Sister)
Abby Quinn is represented by –
- Creative Artists Agency
- Rebecca Kitt and Associates
5 ft 2½ in or 158.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Freckled face
- Pierced Ears
- Beauty mark beneath her lips
Best Known For
Having been cast for the role of Annie, a fashionable and wealthy friend of Meg and Sallie Gardiner, in the coming-of-age period drama film, Little Women, in 2019 which is based on its namesake novel by novelist Louisa May Alcott. Abby Quinn has starred alongside the likes of Meryl Streep, Saoirse Ronan, Timothée Chalamet, Florence Pugh, Eliza Scanlen, James Norton, Laura Dern, Emma Watson, Louis Garrel, Bob Odenkirk, and Chris Cooper.
As a Singer
Abby Quinn once recorded an album at Bear Creek Studio in Woodinville, Washington. She also wrote and performed the song, titled Mr. Rubicky, in the comedy-drama film, Landline (2017), in which she was cast as Ali Jacobs.
Abby Quinn made her first theatrical film appearance as Tanya (as Abby Quinn Jackman) in the mystery drama thriller film, The Sisterhood of Night, in 2015. The film was premiered at Woodstock Film Festival in October 2014 and the lead cast of the film included Georgie Henley, Kara Hayward, and Kal Penn.
First TV Show
Abby Quinn made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Hannah Webster in an episode, titled Vanity’s Bonfire, of the crime-drama series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, in November 2012. The show stars the likes of Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, Richard Belzer, Dann Florek, Michelle Hurd, Stephanie March, Ice-T, and BD Wong.
First Web Show
Abby Quinn made her first web show appearance by playing the role of Meryl in an episode, titled Arkangel, of the Netflix sci-fi psychological thriller drama series, Black Mirror, in December 2017. The lead cast for the episode included the likes of Rosemarie DeWitt, Brenna Harding, Owen Teague, Jason Weinberg, Nicholas Campbell, and Aniya Hodge.
Abby Quinn Facts
- Abby Quinn began with her acting pursuits as early as when she was around 6 years old. She was cast as a munchkin in her school’s production of the famous musical, The Wizard of Oz.
- After her time at Carnegie Mellon University, she shifted base to Los Angeles, California to pursue a career in acting.
- Abby Quinn started playing the guitar at the age of 7. She has also taken vocal lessons from Steven Lutvak.
- In 2018, she appeared as Sam in the comedy film, Good Girls Get High, which starred the likes of Chanté Adams, Matt Besser, Cole Carter, Isabelle Fuhrman, and Lauren Lapkus.
- She was also cast as Boardwalk Patron in the sci-fi action film, Bumblebee (2018). However, her role went uncredited as she appeared in the deleted scenes.
- Abby Quinn also appeared in an episode, titled Dunkirk/Girls Trip/Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets/Landline, of the talk-show series, Made in Hollywood, in July 2017.
- She loves to spend her leisure time outdoors and enjoys activities such as snowboarding. She is also an accomplished equestrian.
- Follow Abby Quinn on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image by Abby Quinn / Instagram