|Chanté Adams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chanté Adams is an American actress who gained acclaim with her debut theatrical film performance in Roxanne Roxanne in 2017. She has also been cast in roles like Linda Bludso in Bad Hair, Ashanti in Good Girls Get High, Tamara in Redwood Time, Christina Eames in The Photograph, Zoe in Monsters and Men, and Aevin in Love Is a Growing Up.
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Chanté Adams attended Cass Technical High School, a public high school located in Midtown Detroit, Michigan. It was during her time at the school that she started acting. Adams then got enrolled at Carnegie Mellon University‘s drama school and received her bachelor’s degree.
Chanté Adams has been repped by Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Firm, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous physique
- Bright smile
Chanté Adams Facts
- Adams uses she/her pronouns.
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Detroit, Michigan.
- Chanté Adams shifted to New York in order to pursue her passion for acting after graduating from Carnegie Mellon University.
- She was asked to audition for the lead role in Roxanne Roxanne just a month after she had moved to New York.
- She soon made her first theatrical film appearance by portraying the character of hip hop musician and rapper, Lolita Shanté Gooden (better known by her stage name Roxanne Shante), in the 2017 biographical drama film, Roxanne Roxanne. Chanté Adams co-starred in the film alongside the likes of Mahershala Ali and Nia Long.
- Her performance in Roxanne Roxanne won her the Special Jury Prize for Breakthrough Performance at 2017 Sundance.
- Chanté was cast as Zoe in the drama film, Monsters and Men, in 2018.
- Starring alongside Elle Lorraine, Jay Pharoah, Lena Waithe, Kelly Rowland, Laverne Cox, James Van Der Beek, Usher Raymond IV, Blair Underwood, and Vanessa Williams, Chanté Adams appeared as Linda Bludso in the 2020 satirical comedy horror film, Bad Hair.
- She has been cast as Max in the period comedy television series, A League of Their Own.
Featured Image by Chanté Adams / Instagram