|Sofia Reyes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1995|
Sofia Reyes is a Mexican singer, songwriter, and actress who has worked with artists such as Jason Derulo, Rita Ora, Anitta, Pitbull, and Piso 21. Over the years, she has worked on a number of tracks and albums which include the likes of 1, 2, 3, Louder!, R.I.P., Conmigo (Rest of Your Life), Solo Yo, Vamos por La Estrella, A Tu Manera (Corbata), Échalo Pa’ Ca, Il tuo profumo, Highway, So Beautiful (A Place Called Home), and Gotta Be Patient.
Úrsula Sofía Reyes Piñeyro
Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Hernán Gabriel Reyes Cantú (Plastic Surgeon)
- Mother – María Úrsula Piñeyro Garza (Dermatologist)
- Siblings – Diego Reyes Piñeyro (Brother), Diego Reyes Piñeyro (Brother)
- Others – Alfredo Piñeyro López (Maternal Grandfather), Ofelia Garza Sepúlveda (Maternal Grandmother)
Sofia Reyes is jointly represented by Bakab Productions and DAS Communications.
Latin Pop, R&B, Pop Rock
Guitar, violin, drums, piano, vocals
Bakab Productions, D’León Récords, Warner Music Latina
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sofia Reyes has dated –
- Ricky Montaner (2016-2019) – Sofia Reyes started going out with fellow Mexican singer Ricky Montaner in January 2016. They managed to keep their relationship secret for most of the year before Ricky’s father Ricardo Montaner decided to give hints of his son’s new relationship. In December, Ricky’s mother Marlene Rodriguez traveled to Monterrey to meet up with Sofia’s parents. However, Sofia and Ricky broke up in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
She is of Mexican (Spanish (including Andalusian, Asturian, Canary Islander, Cantabrian, Castilian, Extremaduran), Basque, Galician, and Indigenous), Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, Scottish, Swiss-German, Cornish, Welsh, Irish, and Italian descent.
- Ombre hair highlights
- Blue eyes
33-26-35 in or 84-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Sofia has appeared in the TV commercials for –
Best Known For
- The popularity and commercial success of her debut single, Muévelo in the Spanish world.
- Having collaborated with the leading artists such as Pitbull and Prince Royce.
On February 3, 2017, Sofia Reyes released her debut studio album Louder! via Warner Music Latina and it included songs such as Muévelo, Don’t Mean a Thing, Solo Yo, and Paraiso. The album peaked at number #8 on the US Latin Pop Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #13 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #23 on the US Top Latin Albums (Billboard) chart.
Also, it was certified ‘Gold (Latin)’ by the United States (RIAA).
First TV Show
In 2009, she was seen on the Mexican show, Mi linda Anabella.
When it comes to fitness and workout routine, Sofia Reyes is a fan of yoga. Whenever she has sufficient time in her schedule, she likes to start her day with a yoga routine. She also makes sure that she is eating healthy and drinking ample amount of water to remain hydrated.
Sofia Reyes Favorite Things
- Food – Fruit Salad
- Fruits – Strawberry and Kiwi
Source – Facebook
Sofia Reyes Facts
- Sofia Reyes started her music education at the age of 8. Even, her grandmother taught her how to play the piano.
- By the age of 11, she was writing songs in collaboration with her father Hernan Reyes.
- At the age of 17, Sofia moved to Los Angeles to give a boost to her singing career.
- Reyes holds the distinction of being the first artist to be signed up for music label D’León Records, which was created by Latin American singer Prince Royce in collaboration with Warner Music Latina.
- In 2015, she was made the goodwill ambassador for the Special Olympics games held in Los Angeles.
- Visit her official website @ sofiareyes.com.