|Park Ji-hoon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Ji-hoon is a South Korean singer and actor who had shot to fame in 2017 after finishing in 2nd place overall in the 2nd season of the popular boy group survival reality TV show Produce 101. He soon became a member of the boy group Wanna One, with whom he released the studio album 1¹¹=1 (Power of Destiny) (2018) and the EPs 1×1=1 (To Be One) (2017), 0+1=1 (I Promise You) (2018), and 1÷x=1 (Undivided) (2018). All of those releases had peaked at number 1 on the Gaon Music chart (South Korea) and within the ‘Top 5’ of the Oricon Inc. chart (Japan). The band had also released several chart-topping singles between 2017 and 2019. After the group disbanded in 2019, he had embarked on a solo career, launching the studio album Message (2020) and the EPs O’Clock (2019), 360 (2019), and The W (2020); all of which had peaked within the ‘Top 10’ on the Gaon Music chart (South Korea).
Ddungssi, Hoonie, Jigoo, Parkjwi, Wink Boy, Winkdongie, Winkingie
Masanhappo-gu, Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Park Ji-hoon had graduated from the National Middle School of Traditional Arts in Seoul, where he had majored in musical theatre. He had then joined the School of Performing Arts Seoul, an arts high school in Gung-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul.
He had graduated from there in January 2018, majoring in broadcasting arts. Later that year, he was accepted into Chung-Ang University’s Department of Theater.
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
- Maroo Entertainment
- YMC Entertainment
- Swing Entertainment
- Stone Music Entertainment
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of South Korean descent.
He often tends to dye his hair silver, pink, platinum, or blonde.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, overgrown hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
Park Ji-hoon Facts
- His family had moved to the capital city of Seoul when he was 7 years old which had helped him bag several acting roles as a child artist. He had made his debut playing a supporting character in the historical drama TV series Jumong (2006-2007).
- His performance had helped him earn supporting/cameo roles in TV shows such as The Stories of One Thousand People (2007), Kimchi Cheese Smile (2007-2008), The King and I (2007-2008), and Iljimae (2008).
- A trained theatre artist, majoring in musical theatre in middle school, he had also participated in several local productions of musicals such as Peter Pan (2007–2009), The Harmonium in My Memory (2010), and Radio Star (2010–2011).
- In his later teenage years, he had been less active in the acting industry and had started to train to become an idol singer under the guidance of SM Entertainment, South Korea’s largest entertainment company. He had subsequently taken a transfer to Maroo Entertainment which became the primary record label of his solo career.
- In 2019, he had started to re-focus on acting roles (having been a child actor) and played characters such as Go Young-soo in the historical drama TV series Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency (2019), Gong Joo Young in the web series Love Revolution (2020), and Yeo-jun in the TV series Blue Spring From A Distance (2021).
Featured Image by Park Ji-hoon / Instagram