|Park Sung-hoon Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Sung-hoon is a South Korean actor who is known for having been cast in roles like Seo Gong-myung in Into the Ring, Seo In-woo in Psychopath Diary, Sung-hoon in Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum, Go Jin-cheol in Mad Dog, Lee Dong-sung in Three Days, Gunroyng Corps in A Frozen Flower, Jason/Yong-Seok’s son in High Society, Tak Soo-ho in Justice, and Na Pil-seung in Drama Special.
Park Sung-hoon is represented by BH Entertainment.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Ryu Hyun-kyung (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Lanky frame
- Long neck with prominent Adam’s apple
Park Sung-hoon Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Gunroyng Corps in the 2008 erotic historical film, A Frozen Flower, whose lead cast comprised of Jo In-sung, Joo Jin-mo, and Song Ji-hyo.
- He brought to life the character of Park Gon in the romantic fantasy drama TV show, Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me, in 2017, and this role won him the KBS Drama Award in the “Best New Actor” category.
- In 2018, Park Sung-hoon played the role of Jang Go-rae, Da-ya’s older brother, in the family drama television series, My Only One. For this role, he won the KBS Drama Award for “Best New Actor” in 2018 and was also nominated for the 2019 55th Baeksang Arts Award for “Best New Actor (Television)”.
- He was seen as Na Pil-seung, the security officer assigned to watch over the teachers to prevent them from leaking exam material, in the single-episode television drama, Review Notebook of My Embarrassing Days, in 2018. His performance in the show got him nominated for the 2018 KBS Drama Award for “Best Actor in a One-Act/Special/Short Drama”.
- In 2020, Park Sung-hoon was cast as Seo Gong-myung in the political romantic comedy-drama television series, Into the Ring, in which he starred alongside Nana and Ahn Nae-sang.
Featured Image by Korean Newspaper Newspaper “NewsInstar” / YouTube / CC BY 3.0