|Parker Young Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1988|
Parker Young is an American actor and model who is well known for having played the recurring role of Ryan Shay on the ABC sitcom Suburgatory (2011-2014), and the lead parts of Randy Hill and Richard on the Fox sitcom Enlisted (2014) and the Bravo series Imposters (2017-2018), respectively. Parker has also been featured in a number of films including the comedy 4th Man Out (2015). He has amassed more than 130k followers on Instagram.
Parker Charles William Young
Tucson, Arizona, United States
He went to Catalina Foothills High School where he was football captain, having held the position of running back. After graduating, he had shifted to Los Angeles in order to pursue an acting career while he initially planned to go to Pepperdine University.
- Father – Karl Young
- Mother – Zarina Young
- Siblings – Nelson (Younger Brother), Alexis (Younger Sister)
He has been represented by The Gersh Agency, Inc.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Stephanie Webber – He got engaged to his high school sweetheart Stephanie Weber in March 2018. The pair married in September 2021. They welcomed a daughter named Jaxon Orion Young (b. July 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
He is of Pakistani and English descent.
- Six pack abs
- Sharp nose
- Defined jawline
He has done modeling work for several brands such as Tommy Hilfiger.
Parker Young Favorite Things
- Activities – Rock climbing, Krav Maga, Yoga, Camping, Spending time at the beach on his motorcycle, Reading at Barnes & Noble, Backpacking at places with no cell service
Source – IMDb.com
Parker Young Facts
- He has recollected that while growing up, he used to enjoy playing sports, rock climbing, paintballing as well as exploring the Sonoran desert.
- Parker had first taken the stage as a junior while in high school, as part of a one-act play that went on to secure the first position out of 3 dramas penned by students for the school’s competition. The seemingly trivial victory had been enough to inspire Parker to try out acting. He had received a lot of encouragement from his drama teacher and started putting his mind to it, making his senior year to become a whirlwind of preparing for college, and juggling theater and football at the same time.
- Young has affirmed that he has had a whale of a time portraying Ryan Shay in Suburgatory. He has added that his character had not been written as so extremely dumb at the beginning and that he just morphed into the complete knucklehead. While essaying Ryan, Parker has simply imagined himself to be a child who says what is on his mind. He has had fun playing the impulsive character who dances or takes off his clothes if he feels like it, exactly like a kid.
- Parker has stated that it had felt natural to play someone who is in high school in Suburgatory as for the majority of his life, he has recalled being in high school, which were his fondest years. He has just tapped back into when he played football in high school and how it was to be in that ambiance, having found it super easy and fun to jump back into it.
Featured Image by Parker Young / Instagram