|Parull Chaudhry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Parull Chaudhry is an Indian television and film actor, social media personality, and YouTuber who has been cast in several shows including Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev, Divya-Drishti, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai, Crime Patrol, Bhagya Lakshmi, Aaj Ki Housewife Hai… Sab Jaanti Hai, Anupamaa, Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Haunted Nights, Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye, Bhoot Aaya, Piya Albela, Left Right Left, Bhanwar, Adaalat, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani, SuperCops vs Supervillains, Tere Mere Sapne, Phir Bhi Na Maane…Badtameez Dil, and Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne. Moreover, she has also appeared in movies like Accident on Hill Road, The Last Koan, Watermelon, and others.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actor, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
- Siblings – Snigdhaa Chaudhary (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Through social media, Parull Chaudhry has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands such as Sasha Wear, Bougainvilea Women’s Boutique, Opulence, Nirmalaya, Flash Pizza, Luxe, CIEL Skincare, DUPATTA BAZAAR, B Burger, Charcoal Eats, and several others.
Parull Chaudhry Facts
- Her career started by working in the horror thriller television anthology series Ssshhhh…Koi Hai.
- Parull Chaudhry co-starred as Kamya Oberoi in the romantic drama television series Tere Mere Sapne in 2009.
- In 2015, she was cast in the recurring role of Kunwarani Kokila Chandravadan Singh Deo in the romantic mystery period drama television series Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
- From 2017 to 2018, she brought to life the character of Neelima Vyas, Hardik’s wife and Rahul’s mother, in the soap opera Piyaa Albela.
- She played the recurring role of Ashlesha Shergill “Ash”, Bharat’s wife who is Shikhar’s mother and Pishachini’s former accomplice, in the supernatural thriller drama television series Divya Drishti from 2019 to 2020. The show starred Sana Sayyad, Nyra Banerjee, Sangita Ghosh, Adhvik Mahajan, and Mishkat Varma.
- In 2020, Parull Chaudhry was cast as Rakhi Basu in the Star Plus romantic drama series Kasautii Zindagii Kay, a rebooted version of Ekta Kapoor‘s 2001 popular soap opera of the same name.
- Parull stays fit by working out on a regular basis.
- In 2021, she started appearing as Dr. Mona Chopra, Pakhi’s psychiatrist who helped Pakhi to come out of her depression caused by Kavya, in the Hindi-language television drama series Anupamaa. The show stars Rupali Ganguly in the titular role and it is based on Star Jalsha’s Bengali series Sreemoyee.
Featured Image by Duniyaki / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0