|Pascal Wehrlein Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pascal Wehrlein is a German-Mauritian Formula E race car driver who until early 2020, drove for Mahindra Racing as well as also works as a development driver for Scuderia Ferrari. In the past, Pascal had been racing for Sauber Motorsport AG and Manor Motorsport Ltd racing teams at Formula One. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Worndorf, Neuhausen ob Eck, Tuttlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Race Car Driver
- Father – Richard Wehrlein (Former Boxer, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Chantal Wehrlein
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143½ lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian & White)
He has Mauritian ancestry on his mother’s side and German ancestry on his father’s side.
- Sports a well-trimmed mustache and a goatee
- Ties his hair into a pony
- He has very curly hair.
Pascal Wehrlein Facts
- Wehrlein was brought up in Sigmaringen.
- He is the youngest driver to win the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters race and was only 19 years old when he achieved this incredible feat in 2014 and 2015.
- In his free time, he enjoys cycling, going out to the beach, and spending time with his friends and family.
- Pascal holds dual citizenship with Germany and Mauritius. However, he races under the German flag in Formula One.
- In 2017, Pascal was injured during a race at the Race of Champions and fellow race car driver Antonio Giovinazzi was called to replace him for the first test.
- On January 8, 2019, Ferrari announced Pascal as a development driver.
- Besides racing, Pascal is also a footballer who has played for various racing teams including Formula E Drivers.
- His father Richard is a former professional boxer who even competed at German boxing championships. Pascal has also decided to follow in his father’s footsteps and also trains as a boxer.
Featured Image By Pascal Wehrlein / Instagram