|Pat McAfee Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1987|
Pat McAfee is an American businessman, sports analyst, podcaster, professional wrestler, professional wrestling color commentator, and former professional football player who had represented the Indianapolis Colts (2009–2016) in the NFL (National Football League). In 2009, he was included in the ‘PFWA (Pro Football Writers Association) All-Rookie Team’. He was named in the ‘First-Team All-Pro’ in 2014 and was selected for the ‘Pro Bowl’ (NFL‘s annual ‘All-Star’ game) in both 2014 and 2016. He had announced his retirement from competitive football in February 2017 and become a football analyst, also hosting The Pat McAfee Show on Sirius XM‘s Mad Dog Sports Radio. In February 2019, he had signed a contract with WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.). In April 2021, he was moved to WWE SmackDown and made a color commentator on the Friday Night SmackDown program.
Patrick Justin McAfee
Pat, The Boomstick
Plum, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, United States
Pat had graduated from Plum Senior High School in 2005. Later that year, he had joined West Virginia University, a public, land-grant, research university in Morgantown, West Virginia. Until 2008, he had represented their West Virginia Mountaineers football team.
Businessman, Sports Analyst, Podcaster, Professional Wrestler, Professional Wrestling Color Commentator, Professional Football Player (Retired)
- Father – Tim McAfee
- Mother – Sally McAfee
- Siblings – Jason McAfee (Older Brother)
Punter, Kickoff Specialist
1 – Indianapolis Colts
Pat McAfee’s net worth had been $8 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
106 kg or 233.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pat has dated –
- Samantha Ludy (2019-Present) – Pat got engaged to his girlfriend Samantha Ludy in February 2019. The couple got married on August 1, 2020, at Coxhall Gardens in Carmel, Indiana.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, wavy hair
- Often sports a trimmed beard
Pat McAfee Facts
- During his high school days, Pat used to compete in soccer, volleyball, and football, and he was good enough to have received collegiate interest for all three sports.
- In his senior year of high school, he had borrowed USD 100 from a friend and had managed to convert it to USD 1,400 by playing poker at an illegal club. He had used this money to travel to Miami to participate in the final day of a national competition that was trying to unearth the best field goal-kicking prospects in America.
- There, he had scored 9 successive field goals, starting at 25 yards and then moving 5 yards out each time. Upon his return home, he was approached in his school’s lunchroom by Tony Gibson, the recruiting coordinator of West Virginia University. Tony had offered him a football scholarship to join the university.
- In February 2016, he had set a Guinness World Record by successfully kicking a 40-yard field goal while blindfolded. The record was broken 2 years later by a man named Davis Brief who had kicked a 45-yard field goal while blindfolded.
- During the 2020 NFL season, fans had urged him to come out of retirement and play for his hometown team Pittsburgh Steelers who were struggling with their punting throughout the season.
- In August 2023, Pat was annoyed by NFL Films for crediting Aaron Rodgers‘s Jets transfer from the Packers to Colin Cowherd.
Featured Image by Pat McAfee / Instagram